Jeffrey Gundlach?

Why would a person with Buffalo ties buy the Bills and move them? Interesting that this is coming out now. Maybe Ralph doesn't think he has much time left and is getting the word out.

Did you see his Marcell Dareus / parking lot in the wind picture ?? It looks like Marcell stopped by a local cemetary & dug up somebody to take a picture or as Rodney would say, the graveyard is 2 blocks to the left.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would a person with Buffalo ties buy the Bills and move them? Interesting that this is coming out now. Maybe Ralph doesn't think he has much time left and is getting the word out.

For the money....

Maybe this guy is a ghost buyer so to speak with strong LA ties. This type of thing is very common in business.

I wouldn't trust it.

For the money....

Maybe this guy is a ghost buyer so to speak with strong LA ties. This type of thing is very common in business.

I wouldn't trust it.

He could target any team and do that. Would have to be pretty sadistic to target his hometown team, specifically mention his affinity for the Bills, and also say it wouldn't be a great investment.

Did you see his Marcell Dareus / parking lot in the wind picture ?? It looks like Marcell stopped by a local cemetary & dug up somebody to take a picture or as Rodney would say, the graveyard is 2 blocks to the left.

I wonder what Ralphs decisions will look like when he's 100+...

He could target any team and do that. Would have to be pretty sadistic to target his hometown team, specifically mention his affinity for the Bills, and also say it wouldn't be a great investment.

All I can think of while I read all of this is "Lebron James".

was another thread warranted?

who is pagula?

who doesn't like winning?

jw

Yes, it appears another thread was necessary. I believe the original poster wishes to discuss William of Pagula, 14th century lawyer and theologian. While he is certainly a long shot to be the next owner of the Bills, Ralph has been reluctant to reveal his plans about the team's future and its still anybody's guess at this point.

Rachel Phelps was the last owner of a professional sports franchise to openly admit a desire for their team to fail. Despite her best intentions, the Cleveland Indians banded together and won the division title, thus ruining her plans to move the team to Miami.

Edited by Jauronimo

Notice he didn't say Buffalo Bills...

My fears with the Toronto Bills series also. Toronto NEVER says Buffalo Bills. All the merchandise ignores Buffalo.

For its purpose to be gaining Buffalo Bills fans in Toronto you would think they would sell Buffalo a little more.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

What I don't like about it, the guys profession. He can say he doesn't care about losing money, and he loves the Bills, but at some point, I fear, muscle memory kicks in..."gotta sell before I lose everything"...I want to trust, but I just don't like the way it feels...I realize that may not be completely rational...but I trust the Fracker over the bonds guy! :P

Edited by Buftex

Well, we can now officially cross this guy's name off a potential list of Bills owners.

Ralph has consistently and adamantly put the kabbosh on anybody foolish enough to float a "desire to purchase" trial balloon in the press (right, Mark Hamister! :wallbash:), other than Jimbo, who has tiptoed around the subject with his "syndicate."

This guy just crossed his name off of any potential list (including dealing with Ralph's heirs), and I suspect his background as a trader is another black mark with RW.