Official Buffalo Bills 2001 NFL Draft Hat

Beerball

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be very happy if the Bills' new jerseys are red. It looks like the royal blue is back as well, confirming what many of us expected.

The probably won't be. The blue logo stands out more against a red or white background. And red is more striking than white. I think the red hat is simply about contrast with the logo and visual appeal.

Wow. Such excitement.

It's not just a hat, it's the draft hat. And it's not just the draft hat, it's the official draft hat.

It's like it's my birthday, Christmas, Super Sunday and a NASCAR weekend all rolled into one.

Edited by Ennjay

I wont be very happy if the Bills' new jerseys are red. It looks like the royal blue is back as well, confirming what many of us expected.

Dude, I'll be happy with anything that isn't what they have now. It can't get any worse (gulp).

Wow. Such excitement.

It's not just a hat, it's the draft hat. And it's not just the draft hat, it's the official draft hat.

It's like it's my birthday, Christmas, Super Sunday and a NASCAR weekend all rolled into one.

this hat is best accented with a mullet hanging out of the back, usually worn someplace fancy.... like a nascar race

Wow. Such excitement.

Yeah, I remember last year, the day of the draft some guy on the corner of the thruway was selling "knock-off" official Buffalo Bills draft hats! :lol:

I always thought our original, official colors were Red, White and Flag Blue. Not royal blue.

I remember Chris Berman said, after they changed to these ugly uniforms, that now the only team left in north america wearing red/white/flag blue was the Montreal Canadians, and something about what a shame it was that no USA team was wearing its own flag's colors anymore.