Fish interested in Palmer...

Buftex

The dolphins have a pretty good team except QB. Brandon Marshall and Carlos Dansby were 2 big FA signings last year. As much as Palmer's play has declined I think he makes them a legit playoff team.

I hope they trade for him. He's turrble.

Meh. Had weapons without huge success but stats weren't as bad as people make them sound, and it was a bad year. Considering the drama he's played through, his stats are pretty good career wise....

Meh. Had weapons without huge success but stats weren't as bad as people make them sound, and it was a bad year. Considering the drama he's played through, his stats are pretty good career wise....

Did you watch him at all last year? His arm strength has really fallen off.

Fitz is better than Palmer at this stage in their careers, and I'm not one of the bigger Fitz fans.

Did you watch him at all last year? His arm strength has really fallen off.

Fitz is better than Palmer at this stage in their careers, and I'm not one of the bigger Fitz fans.

If better it's marginally. Carson had 4000 yards, 26 tds, same yards per attempt, several points higher completion percentage... Much better offense, but dysfunctional at best.

Ownership in Cinci wants him to stay there, unfortuantely, Palmer is like everyone else in Cinci and wants out of that place. Letting Palmer walk would be a mistake for the franchise and show that they cannot retain players. Either way, this is Lewis' last year because of all of this; someone has to have their head on a platter. That Palmer won't even entertain Jay Gruden coming in shows you that he's lost it.

Fins can take him and should. He will be better 2011 and probably 2012 than any player they could draft...Palmer leaving Cinci means Cinci would go QB or go hard after Kolb. McNabb would not fit in Cinci, Traveris Jackson might, or they could try to get Matt Flynn from GB; either way, Cinci is going to have a black eye. I seriously doubt any of this happens pre-draft, either.

i always wondered what was going through palmers head when all the arrests were going on in cinci. i have to imagine he didnt quite fit in with pac man and chris henry etc... in the locker room. he probably went home and wondered what in the hell he signed up for.

Not a bad idea for the Fish Palmer is a league average QB at this point but he has potential to be better than that. Too bad for both parties you can't trade draft picks for players till this is all sorted out.

Over the last 3 years he's the 29th rated qb. Hardly average. I watched a lot of bengals games due to having benson and Gresham a fantasy league. When I watch him play, I see a Bad QB. I pray the find get him. They'll be looking for another Qb in a year or 2

Over the last 3 years he's the 29th rated qb. Hardly average. I watched a lot of bengals games due to having benson and Gresham a fantasy league. When I watch him play, I see a Bad QB. I pray the find get him. They'll be looking for another Qb in a year or 2

In 2010, he was 6th in yards, 9th in TDs and 19th in rating. In 2009 he was 16th in yards, 18th in TDs and 16th in rating. he was injured in 2008, so not sure why you icluded that year in your "ratings"

In 2010, he was 6th in yards, 9th in TDs and 19th in rating. In 2009 he was 16th in yards, 18th in TDs and 16th in rating. he was injured in 2008, so not sure why you icluded that year in your "ratings"

IMO He is another USC paper tiger QB...

Time will show us with Sanchez what we already know about all of the rest.

The Dols need to do something to bolster their passing game. They'll be losing Ricky Williams, who had 61 fewer yards on 41 fewer carries, and a 0.5 YPC higher average, than Ronnie Brown, who has been injury-prone. But Palmer isn't the answer.

IMO He is another USC paper tiger QB...

Time will show us with Sanchez what we already know about all of the rest.

Time has shown us Sanchez in consecutive AFCC games in his first two years.

The Dols need to do something to bolster their passing game. They'll be losing Ricky Williams, who had 61 fewer yards on 41 fewer carries, and a 0.5 YPC higher average, than Ronnie Brown, who has been injury-prone. But Palmer isn't the answer.

TO will be available. He should do the trick.

TO will be available. He should do the trick.

Yep. Just like Brandon Marshall, right?

But once again, Palmer hasn't been a "Pro Bowl QB" for years now. And even the Bungles know they won't get anything of value for him in trade.