Tomcats 5th Annual "Gimme Five" Draft Contest

up to $40 to the Bills store or any other store as long as Bills attire is purchased. I will pay for it and have it shipped to you!

Rules:

1. Pick the team that DRAFTS the player (if team A drafts player A and trades him to team B, team A is the correct answer)

2. Open to all posters who registered BEFORE March 1st, 2011 (PM me if you didn't, I may grant an exception based on your posts or the number of beers I've had when you ask (creativity will help your odds!)

3. You must get ALL correct

4. 1 guess per person, I will freeze it an hour before the draft - edit as long as you want5. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the longest-tenured TBD poster. Longevity will be rewarded here. (Per GOBILLS78 suggestion - I like it)

Here are the 5 players

1: Cam Newton QB

2: Blaine Gabbert QB

3: Von Miller LB

4: Gabe Carimi OT

5: Kyle Rudolph TE

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Links to earlier contests-check out who you picked, its fun!

2008 ? couldnt find

Here are the 5 players

1: Cam Newton QB Cincy

2: Blaine Gabbert QB Carolina

3: Von Miller LB Buffalo :cry:

4: Gabe Carimi OT ne*

5: Kyle Rudolph TE Buffalo

funny- I was going to guess the Bills would draft Miller and Rudolph too! Rudolph would be a steal in the second round. Not only would he be the receiving threat we have needed since McKeller- he is a great blocker that would help our run game and oline as well

If I do win, you can give my prize to good will.

I would do that...

I would also tell people to reply soon so you don't have to scroll thru 20 pages

to find your selections.

Remember, you can change them as much as you like until the day before the draft.

funny- I was going to guess the Bills would draft Miller and Rudolph too! Rudolph would be a steal in the second round. Not only would he be the receiving threat we have needed since McKeller- he is a great blocker that would help our run game and oline as well

Honestly I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to get Rudolph and have my fingers crossed.

1: Cam Newton QB - Arizona

2: Blaine Gabbert QB - Minnesota

3: Von Miller LB - Dallas Cowboys

4: Gabe Carimi OT - New England

5: Kyle Rudolph TE - Cleveland

Good Luck and GO BILLS!

Edited by Why So Serious?

1: Cam Newton QB - MINNESOTA

2: Blaine Gabbert QB - CAROLINA ARIZONA

3: Von Miller LB - BUFAALO :-(

4: Gabe Carimi OT - PHILLY NYG

5: Kyle Rudolph TE - ATL DENVER

Updated 4/14

Edited by Thoner7

1: Cam Newton QB - Miami

2: Blaine Gabbert QB - Arizona

3: Von Miller LB - Denver

4: Gabe Carimi OT - New England

5: Kyle Rudolph TE - Buffalo

I do not really know on some of these...I just tried to have unique answers.

fun contest....much harder than it looks.....my only correct choice last year was Spiller going to Bills.

has anyone ever won this ?

#1- Car - Blaine Gabbert

#4- Cin - Cam Newton

#5- Arz - Von Miller

#23- Phi - Gabe Carimi

#34- Buf - Kyle Rudolph

Guest three3

1: Cam Newton QB

Carolina Panthers

2: Blaine Gabbert QB

Tennessee Titans

3: Von Miller LB

Denver Broncos

4: Gabe Carimi OT

Indianapolis Colts

5: Kyle Rudolph TE

Arizona Cardinals

Edited by three3

Okay Tomcat, here's my 1st attempt:

1: Cam Newton QB---> Carolina

2: Blaine Gabbert QB---> San Fran

3: Von Miller LB ---> Denver

4: Gabe Carimi OT ---> Indianapolis

5: Kyle Rudolph TE ---> Atlanta

Version 3.0

1.0 was BG --> Zona

KR --> STL

Edited by qwksilver

WOW...pretty Harsh...

Under “negatives” for Cam Newton, Nolan Nawrocki writes, “Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room . . . Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable.”

http://profootballta...ers-cam-newton/

Nawrocki picks Von Miller for Buffalo in the upcoming draft. Nawrocki has a fabulous track record with mock drafts. Surprised that Gabbert and Newton are selected so low, but if Nawrocki is right about Newton, it could be a Brady Quinn style drop down the first round. Newton is in for his fourth trip to Buffalo so you know they're looking long and hard at him. Haven't heard much about Gabbert at OBD (who, IMHO, is better skilled and suited for the NFL than Newton), so perhaps they assume he won't be on the board when the Bills pick.

1. Carolina - Blaine Gabbert, QB

2. Denver - Patrick Peterson, DB (BPA)

3. Buffalo - Cam Newton, QB

4. Cincinnati - Julio Jones, WR

5. Dallas from Arizona - Von Miller, OLB (Arizona has no QBs on the board, so they trade down)

• 2 weeks later...