Bills announce uniform change

Peter

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no it's not the best of work but i'm just showing everyone this to give you an idea, what does everyone think of Buffalo moving forward with this even though it is the sabre's logo but maybe we can twist it up a hair,opinions?

Good God, no. Please just stop...

Guys, guys, guys.

I designed those last night and posted them on this very board. The original poster doesn't "know a guy who works for the bills". twitter.com/eric_epp is my account.

These were my interpretation of what I want them to do with the new unis.

This thread made me lol though.

You should send them to the friggin Bills. They are very nice unis.

Guys, guys, guys.

I designed those last night and posted them on this very board. The original poster doesn't "know a guy who works for the bills". twitter.com/eric_epp is my account.

These were my interpretation of what I want them to do with the new unis.

This thread made me lol though.

O well i thought they were cool til now but now i think they suck :nana:

Yes. I do not remember where it was posted; the BB.com site I believe?

It was in the email sent to some season ticket holders.

Dear (insert name here),

As a valued Bills Season Ticket Holder, we want you to be among the first to know that the Buffalo Bills will introduce new uniforms for the 2011 National Football League season. The new uniforms will be officially unveiled at a fan appreciation event later this year.

The new uniforms will incorporate the team's storied history while keeping the team's signature charging buffalo logo. The Bills last made a change to their primary uniform prior to the 2002 season.

The Bills will announce specific details regarding the new uniforms and the fan appreciation event later this year.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Sincerely,

The Buffalo Bills

What would be cool is a white helmet with a lenticular picture of a red standing buffalo that "morphs" into a blue charging buffalo depending on how you look at it. It would satisfy both camps. Unfortunately a) I can't simulate it and b) it would probably cost too much to make.

jw, I have enjoyed your post for the past few years, but a few months ago, you got your nose bloodied in a heated argument on here and you said you would not post here anymore. You came on here today with an agenda. You know quite honestly why people are excited about a uniform change, however, you were condescending in your tone. You are certainly open to your opinion and able to post it here, but you came to this thread with an attitude and no opinion and it showed in your statements. I expect better from you and so do most posters here. There was no name calling, you just simply acted like an A** and I told you that you were acting that way. You can take that defensively or you can....stop......think.....and regroup so we can enjoy your post again. Or you can continue to add nothing to the threads on here and expect to be ridiculed by it. Your choice.

i have no idea what this is reference to, but i like it.

Does anyone else LIKE the red helmets?

I know that they changed them because they would be easier to for the QB to discern because all the other teams in the division had white helmets then (except the Jets, who at the time, had green [i think]).

I saw the silver helmet and I think it's cool, except that it look like the Patriots. Can't have that.

No !!!! Not the Hamster.

We need something more aggressive like the Bull charging out of the helmet.

Just the Buffalo horns on the side of the helmet ala the Rams and Vikes.

I've always thought they should do that.

Put the logo on the jersey and just the horns on the helmet where they belong.

Does anyone else LIKE the red helmets?

I know that they changed them because they would be easier to for the QB to discern because all the other teams in the division had white helmets then (except the Jets, who at the time, had green [i think]).

I saw the silver helmet and I think it's cool, except that it look like the Patriots. Can't have that.

I prefer white helmets.

I no it's not the best of work but i'm just showing everyone this to give you an idea, what does everyone think of Buffalo moving forward with this even though it is the sabre's logo but maybe we can twist it up a hair,opinions?

God I hope not. I not a big fan of sluggo. The current charging Buffalo would be good to me. Also if we go Blue, Red and Silver... hello Patriots colors. If we can't play like them, I guess we can look like them.