So the Commish feels "deceived" by Bellichick

Stevie Ray

Considering Mr. Belichick's reputation for being open and forthright with the media, I was stunned that he did not participate in a lengthy and detailed press conference on the matter.

Now, what the &$*# is going on with the weather in Dallas? I thought Dallas was in the south!

Bellichick is the Dick Cheney of sports: Does something amoral, is punished for doing something amoral, denies that it was amoral and denies any responsibility for doing it.

Take the Dick Cheney references to PPP where it belongs. Only football and dirty jokes here.

Yeah, politicians don't belong here. btw... ask Al Gore for the forecast in North Texas. Oh yeah, I said it!

To get away with that you would have to at least slip in a reference to the Super Bowl or ask if Al Gore would make a good coach because he can predict the future and is very technologically astute (that internet thing). Be creative at least. Example--Poll: Do you guys think Barney Frank would be better as:

0 A Tight End?

0 Over Center

0 Under Center

0 Receiver

0 Between Center and LG

Alot of Nasties out there. Good old BILL is still a great coach and will be a winner until he quits. Like him or not he knows how to win. If he was our coach and we were winning as much as NE, we would have a totally different tune. Right?

What's the point here? That even if Belichick were our coach and we defended him, we'd still be homers? Would that somehow make what he did okay (in the eyes of everyone else)?

I don't get the "if x owner/coach/player were a member of the Bills..." Almost everyone is a homer. And almost everyone takes some delight in the misfortunes of those they dislike.