So the Commish feels "deceived" by Bellichick

Stevie Ray

Considering Mr. Belichick's reputation for being open and forthright with the media, I was stunned that he did not participate in a lengthy and detailed press conference on the matter.

If Goodell feels that Belicheat didn't live up to his end of the bargain then why didn't Goodell do something about it at the time? This just makes the Commish look ineffectual and weak.

Goodell is shocked that a cheater is now a liar?

All excellent points

To get away with that you would have to at least slip in a reference to the Super Bowl or ask if Al Gore would make a good coach because he can predict the future and is very technologically astute (that internet thing). Be creative at least. Example--Poll: Do you guys think Barney Frank would be better as:

0 A Tight End?

0 Over Center

0 Under Center

0 Receiver

0 Between Center and LG

Take the Barney Frank references to PPP where it belongs. Only football and dirty jokes here. Making it a gay joke doesn't make it better.

I am not sure why, but I am starting to like this Commish less and less all the time...

I can't stand the man, or at least the way he goes about his business. He seems like a dictator to me. The football nazi. And he totally mishandled the situation with Belicheat right from the get go. As far as I am concerned, he definitely should have gotten a suspension of some sort on top of the slap on the wrist fine for the multi-millionaire that he is. jmo

Alot of Nasties out there. Good old BILL is still a great coach and will be a winner until he quits. Like him or not he knows how to win. If he was our coach and we were winning as much as NE, we would have a totally different tune. Right?

Not a chance. I would want the man fired if he was our coach after he was caught cheating. What an embarrassment.