WILL WE EVER BEAT THE PATRIOTS AGAIN?

check it:

so the score was 14-9. you just scored a td. there is a million minutes left. against a tough defense bellycheeck does not go for the extra point that will make it 14-10. he goes for the 2 point conversion and made it a field goal game. score then 14-11.

the direct snap caught me off guard. SUPER well executed and they made it look super duper easy. actually besides a regular kick off, that 2 point conversion was the next easiest play.

after watching that, i honestly said to myself. "damn, the gay (yes i said this) pats are miles ahead of us. will we ever beat them again" so even if we generate some type of lead, they will always come back.

i feel like the royals of baseball, the clippers of basketball, man what the hell is this????

WILL WE EVER BEAT THEM and when?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check it:

so the score was 14-9. you just scored a td. there is a million minutes left. against a tough defense bellycheeck does not go for the extra point that will make it 14-10. he goes for the 2 point conversion and made it a field goal game. score then 14-11.

the direct snap caught me off guard. SUPER well executed and they made it look super duper easy. actually besides a regular kick off, that 2 point conversion was the next easiest play.

after watching that, i honestly said to myself. "damn, the gay (yes i said this) pats are miles ahead of us. will we ever beat them again" so even if we generate some type of lead, they will always come back.

i feel like the royals of baseball, the clippers of basketball, man what the hell is this????

Dude-

It's only been a decade. Don't panic just yet.

Dude-

It's only been a decade. Don't panic just yet.

19 of the past 20 games. Outscored by over 200+ pts allowed over 400+ pts in those games. They own us. It's been that bad. Until the Bills philosophy changes we won't beat ne

Yes, it will be like when Miami beat us 20 times in a row and then we will have another era of Jim, Bruce and Thurm. This time instead of throwing the new "Kelly" out to soon we will keep our probowl lineman (Wolford+Ballard) around to protect him and extend his career.

We can beat any Pats team that doesn't feature Tom Brady as their QB. That said is Bernard Pollard available in the '11 FA? :bag:

check it:

I thought the same way with the Dolphins back in the 70's but like any streak they come to a end sooner or later because streaks are made to be broken. :thumbsup:

Any given Sunday. Honestly football is the easiest sport to turn things around and to have things fall apart. If we have a good draft, develop some young players, and catch lighting in a bottle with some mid level free agents we could see a swing of 4 or 5 games easily. Then the Pats* suffer a lot of injuries, players get old quickly, and they have a bad draft and other players take steps back in development we could see the Pats* fall down 3-5 games.

See what I am saying in one season we could go from 4-12 to 8-8 or 9-7 (Or more look at the Chiefs this year) and the Pats* could fall down to 10-6 or 11-5 suddenly the gap is a lot less in just one season. Now not saying this will happen but in the NFL it doesn't take long for things like that to happen.

Don't worry about what the Pats* are doing. Just worry about what the Bills are going to do to make the team better. Hope the draft is a huge success and we can find some decent free agents to help fill holes.

check it:

Did the Pats* win that game after making it 14-11?

Did the Pats* win that game after making it 14-11?

no, but by this move they put pressure on the jets next drive (sort of 'if you punt, you will be punished') ; a 3 point game is not the same thing than a 4 points game.

no, but by this move they put pressure on the jets next drive (sort of 'if you punt, you will be punished') ; a 3 point game is not the same thing than a 4 points game.

Yeah the jets sure folded under that pressure. Great move by belicheat.

I thought the Patriots fake punt was really a stupid play. Why did they do that??

If the player didn't have butterfingers it would have worked easily and the talking heads would have been calling him a genius (again).

It was a calculated risk that didn't go his way, but definitely not stupid.

And PS ... you suck for making me defend Bellicheat. I need to go rinse my mouth out now ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

If the player didn't have butterfingers it would have worked easily and the talking heads would have been calling him a genius (again).

It was a calculated risk that didn't go his way, but definitely not stupid.

And PS ... you suck for making me defend Bellicheat. I need to go rinse my mouth out now ;)

Did I hear somewhere that the fake punt was the up-back's call and not Belichick's? Some of the players said they trusted him (I believe it was Patrick Chung) to make that call.

I can't imagine BB giving full authority to anyone to call a fake punt at midfield when they're behind.