WILL WE EVER BEAT THE PATRIOTS AGAIN?

check it:

so the score was 14-9. you just scored a td. there is a million minutes left. against a tough defense bellycheeck does not go for the extra point that will make it 14-10. he goes for the 2 point conversion and made it a field goal game. score then 14-11.

the direct snap caught me off guard. SUPER well executed and they made it look super duper easy. actually besides a regular kick off, that 2 point conversion was the next easiest play.

after watching that, i honestly said to myself. "damn, the gay (yes i said this) pats are miles ahead of us. will we ever beat them again" so even if we generate some type of lead, they will always come back.

i feel like the royals of baseball, the clippers of basketball, man what the hell is this????

WILL WE EVER BEAT THEM and when?

Calm down. Yes, the point two conversion was a great call. How about the fake punt?

We will beat them. There will a time when we have the better team. Hang in there.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can beat any Pats team that doesn't feature Tom Brady as their QB. That said is Bernard Pollard available in the '11 FA? :bag:

We lost twice to a Matt Cassel led Patriots* in 2008, so nothing is a gimmie when we face the Pats*.

Edited by Brimley's Stache

check it:

so the score was 14-9. you just scored a td. there is a million minutes left. against a tough defense bellycheeck does not go for the extra point that will make it 14-10. he goes for the 2 point conversion and made it a field goal game. score then 14-11.

the direct snap caught me off guard. SUPER well executed and they made it look super duper easy. actually besides a regular kick off, that 2 point conversion was the next easiest play.

after watching that, i honestly said to myself. "damn, the gay (yes i said this) pats are miles ahead of us. will we ever beat them again" so even if we generate some type of lead, they will always come back.

i feel like the royals of baseball, the clippers of basketball, man what the hell is this????

The Pats have the youngest defense in the league. In this upcoming draft they have multiple picks in the first, second and third round. They have a better owner, front office and coaching staff than we do.

Will we eventually beat them? Of course. It might not be in my lifetime and it might not be while the Bills are located in western NY. Thanks Ralph. As a businessman you have convincingly proved to us that losing can be profitable.

The Jets showed that the way to beat the Brady led Pats is to get consistent pressure on him. There are a couple good DL prospects in this years draft that could help us do just that.

What was impressive about their pressure was that it was mostly generated by the DL while seven players played back in coverage. Even when Brady had plenty of time there wasn't much space between the receivers and the coverage. Most of Brady's completed passed were made in very tight coverage, a tribute to his accuracy.

A lot of attention is given to the buffoonery of its HC. In this game he showed that he is an excellect coach and tactician. Belichick is one of the best coaches, if not the best coach in the NFL. In this game he was outcoached by Ryan.

My feeling is that the Bills will never beat the Patriots while Brady and Belle are there (and the game means something to the pats). The Bills are a good two years away from playing a meaningful game in December so patience is all we have. Until then, the home opener will continue to be the best game of the year as everyone will still have that thing called hope. Here is to September!

check it:

We will once the Bills field a team that is good.

When depends what the Bills do in the offseason. If Buddy's sleeping come FA, then probably not for years to come. But if they hit on every draft pick this year and are committed to bringing in impact free agents, Maybe next year or the year after...

We will beat them when we actually decide to beat them. Stop worshiping at the altar of Brady and Belichick and grow a set. Get and keep defensive linemen and linebackers who are going to get Brady off the field and get and keep running backs who are going to keep our offense on the field. It isn't all that hard. We talk like losers, think like losers, draft like losers, and go into free agency like losers what do you think the result is going to be?

We will beat them when we actually decide to beat them. Stop worshiping at the altar of Brady and Belichick and grow a set. Get and keep defensive linemen and linebackers who are going to get Brady off the field and get and keep running backs who are going to keep our offense on the field. It isn't all that hard. We talk like losers, think like losers, draft like losers, and go into free agency like losers what do you think the result is going to be?

Bravado doesn't win games; talent does. The Bills rank where they are, and the Pats rank where they are because of the caliber of players on the respective rosters.

draft like losers, and go into free agency like losers what do you think the result is going to be?

Your above statement says it all. There is no mystery as to the WHY!

Edited by JohnC

The Dolphins of the 70s owned us but we were eventually able to beat them. Not counting week 16 we've come close in recent games so I say yes, we will finally end the losing streak and I believe it will happen sooner than people may think. Brady isn't going to be great forever.

all right i read it all. some say yes some say not yet.

it just stinks.

Any given Sunday. Honestly football is the easiest sport to turn things around and to have things fall apart. If we have a good draft, develop some young players, and catch lighting in a bottle with some mid level free agents we could see a swing of 4 or 5 games easily. Then the Pats* suffer a lot of injuries, players get old quickly, and they have a bad draft and other players take steps back in development we could see the Pats* fall down 3-5 games.

See what I am saying in one season we could go from 4-12 to 8-8 or 9-7 (Or more look at the Chiefs this year) and the Pats* could fall down to 10-6 or 11-5 suddenly the gap is a lot less in just one season. Now not saying this will happen but in the NFL it doesn't take long for things like that to happen.

Don't worry about what the Pats* are doing. Just worry about what the Bills are going to do to make the team better. Hope the draft is a huge success and we can find some decent free agents to help fill holes.

im not worried about what they are doing

im worried about what they are doing to US.

ps. if its so easy how come we cant beat them?

Hmm, I think the Bills have already beat the Pats WITH Belichick and Brady. Only once, but it has happened and can happen and will happen. I think we will split with them next year. We should have beat them this past year until Fitzpatrick gift wrapped the game for them....just like McKelvin did last year. They are not invincible.

all right i read it all. some say yes some say not yet.

it just stinks.

im not worried about what they are doing

im worried about what they are doing to US.

ps. if its so easy how come we cant beat them?

We won't beat the Pats* by hoping they get worse. The Bills have to become a much better football team thats honestly how they are going to beat the Pats*. Its easy to turn things around in football compared to other sports. The Fins went from 1-15 to 11-5, the Chiefs this year went form 4 wins to 10 wins, and there are a ton of examples of teams have 5-7 game shifts in just one season.

Now that doesn't mean that that's always the way its going to happen but if this was baseball it would take 4-6 years of player development and sub .500 baseball to turn around a small market team, if this were basketball it would take 3-5 years of horrid play and lottery picks to turn a team into a contender, and hockey takes at least 2-4 years for a turnaround as well.

The point is in football you can build your team quickly, yeah sometimes it takes years, sometimes it doesn't happen for a long time. And yeah the Bills are at a bit of a disadvantage because they can't land big name FA's but in the NFL there is such a change in the league from year to year you never know when the Bills will get one of those quick turnarounds.

The Bills lost to the smelly Fish for a decade. 20 straight .

The Putrids have 2 more years or 4 more games to go to just tie that record.

in 2 years time the Putz could be the dregs of the AFCE.

thats the whole idea. they shouldnt even be close to that record. thats a horrible record.