The (Now Infamous) Bart Scott Post Game Interview

I've always respected Jackson's opinions, but he really stretched the truth this morning (IMO). He was on Mike & Mike and before they had a chance to ask any questions Jackson said he wanted to respond to Scott. He said that he (Jackson) was trying to encourage the Jets, make them more angry going into the game, give them more of an edge...knew they'd be watching...what a bunch of BS (again, IMO).

I've always liked Jackson too but agree that sounds like a very weak response this morning. No shame in just saying "Wow, was I wrong. Sorry Bart!"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked Jackson too but agree that sounds like a very weak response this morning. No shame in just saying "Wow, was I wrong. Sorry Bart!"

Oh no no no my friend. That is not how being an NFL analyst works.

On par with being a Meteorologist, there is no other job with as little accountability as NFL analyst.

If he admitted he was wrong, then he would be admitting they CAN be wrong...

Not gonna happen :thumbsup:

Man I'd hate to be the Steelers next week.

Actually, the first unfavorable matchup of the postseason for the Jets. Roethlisberger is the antidote to the Ravens D. He's handled Rex before. On the other side, the greatest D coordinator in league history against Mark Sanchez. Everone is going to be on the Jets bandwagon but I think the Steelers are more than a little relieved at the outcome of that game. EVERYONE left in the playoffs is.

When asked if Rex Ryan could be considered a better defensive guy than Belichek Bart responded:

"Why not better? Belichick is one Mo Lewis hit from being fired," Scott said. "[brady] don't come in we might be talking about him on the unemployment line."

That IS freaking hysterical!

When asked if Rex Ryan could be considered a better defensive guy than Belichek Bart responded:

"Why not better? Belichick is one Mo Lewis hit from being fired," Scott said. "[brady] don't come in we might be talking about him on the unemployment line."

That IS freaking hysterical!

LOL! Does make you wonder though how much different the league would have been the past 7 or 8? years since that hit.

LOL! Does make you wonder though how much different the league would have been the past 7 or 8? years since that hit.

Not really. It's not like the Pats win the SB every year. And as far as defensive coaching prowess, Belichick won SB's as a defensive coordinator and Rex Ryan has not. Ryan is good, but his track record is not greatness. He has done a good job with the Jets and ownership has thrown the kitchen sink at it trying to win. The Patriots, on the other hand, do everything on the cheap. If you want a scenario, imagine the Pats without Belichick. They may very well be the Buffalo Bills.

Actually, the first unfavorable matchup of the postseason for the Jets. Roethlisberger is the antidote to the Ravens D. He's handled Rex before. On the other side, the greatest D coordinator in league history against Mark Sanchez. Everone is going to be on the Jets bandwagon but I think the Steelers are more than a little relieved at the outcome of that game. EVERYONE left in the playoffs is.

no doubt. i'm looking for wallace to get behind those slow safeties once or twice. doesn't matter how fast revis and cromartie are, nobody can stay with that guy. they'd better slam him off the line. or don't. i'd like pittsburgh to romp. the steelers' o-line is the big question mark.