The (Now Infamous) Bart Scott Post Game Interview

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic. The first version I saw didn't include the part where he calls out Jackson and Keyshawn. That was Ali-like.

They just gotta beat the Steelers -- Super Bowl week would have so much entertainment potential if the Jets were there.

Edited by KD in CT

Fantastic. The first version I saw didn't include the part where he calls out Jackson and Keyshawn. That was Ali-like.

They just gotta beat the Steelers -- Super Bowl week would have so much entertainment potential if the Jets were there.

I've always respected Jackson's opinions, but he really stretched the truth this morning (IMO). He was on Mike & Mike and before they had a chance to ask any questions Jackson said he wanted to respond to Scott. He said that he (Jackson) was trying to encourage the Jets, make them more angry going into the game, give them more of an edge...knew they'd be watching...what a bunch of BS (again, IMO).

I've always respected Jackson's opinions, but he really stretched the truth this morning (IMO). He was on Mike & Mike and before they had a chance to ask any questions Jackson said he wanted to respond to Scott. He said that he (Jackson) was trying to encourage the Jets, make them more angry going into the game, give them more of an edge...knew they'd be watching...what a bunch of BS (again, IMO).

Exactly. He is just afraid of what Bart could actually do to him ;)

OMFG that is so freaking funny! :thumbsup:

I can't stand the Jets, but I was wrong to want the Cheatriettes* to win yesterday - the look on *Brady's face when Shonn Greene feigned a nap in the end zone after that final TD was priceless.

Now...

GO STEELERS!!!!

Edited by The Senator

youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

Hate the Jets, but I am loving this...

"They couldnt stop a nosebleed!"

And Whatcha Gonna Do BRUTHA!!!!

OMFG that is so freaking funny! :thumbsup:

I can't stand the Jets, but I was wrong to want the CHeatriettes* to win yesterday - it was awesome seeing the look on *Brady's face when Shonn Greene feigned a nap in the end zone after that final TD. Priceless.

Now...go STEELERS!!!!

I was hoping L.T. would have done something to either celebrate or make fun of the Pats (especially after the Pats made fun of Merriman after the Pats beat the Chargers), but I was very glad to see Greene wave 'bye bye' and feigned a nap, that was awesome! You're right, Tommy Beiber's face was PRICELESS after the celebration!

Living in NyC Metro.... This is why I Love the Bills and Hate the jets,.... Low Lifes.... You ever see an NFL Head coach run into the endzone and get a celebration penalty.... Bunch of Hoods,... Looking forward to pittburgh beating them. STFU

Ill be pulling for the Steelers all the way. I have no divisional hatred for them and Ive always respected their franchise and wished that Ralph could have followed their examples on how to win.

I also dont want there to be a NEW team to beat in the AFC East unless that team is the BUFFALO BILLS!!

While I normally don't care for loud mouth football players and coaches, but after Belichek ran up the score on us a few years ago (56-10) and went for it on every 4th down, I love seeing the Pats getting their butts kicked and having a ton of trash talked about them.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

While I normally don't care for loud mouth football players and coaches, but after Belichek ran up the score on us a few years ago (56-10) and went for it on every 4th down, I love seeing the Pats getting their butts kicked and having a ton of trash talked about them.

Agreed, now if only it was the Bills beating the Pats...

And people dont want us to draft Fairley because he plays too mean?!? Ill take 1 15 yard penalty a game if we're winning (like Auburn did in the Championship). Heck, we got guys a lot worse than Fairley who are good for 15 penalty yards in a game...

Edited by DrDankenstein

Agreed, now only if it was the Bills beating the Pats...

And people dont want us to draft Fairley because he plays too mean?!? Ill take 1 15 yard penalty a game if we're winning (like Auburn did in the Championship). Heck, we got guys a lot worse than Fairley who are good for 15 penalty yards in a game...

I agree 100%