The (Now Infamous) Bart Scott Post Game Interview

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, now if only it was the Bills beating the Pats...

And people dont want us to draft Fairley because he plays too mean?!? Ill take 1 15 yard penalty a game if we're winning (like Auburn did in the Championship). Heck, we got guys a lot worse than Fairley who are good for 15 penalty yards in a game...

This!!!

Actually, the first unfavorable matchup of the postseason for the Jets. Roethlisberger is the antidote to the Ravens D. He's handled Rex before. On the other side, the greatest D coordinator in league history against Mark Sanchez. Everone is going to be on the Jets bandwagon but I think the Steelers are more than a little relieved at the outcome of that game. EVERYONE left in the playoffs is.

Still, this guy looks like he's going to brutally murder someone on the field. Watch out Pittsburgh offense! lol

Am I the only one here who hates Bart Scott.......He first came to my attention with the Ravens when Ray Rice and Mendenhall from the Steelers were having fun texting each other and Men. cracked some joke. Rice told the Ravens D and Scott said he's going to be injured. Even though Mendenhall said he was just joking, Scott's answer was "too late."......Of course, Mendenhall gets injured enough to miss at least several weeks.

Now, this past week, Scott is talking about ending Welker's career.

I'm not really a fan of thugs like him. I'm not a fan of WWE, either, so I guess that's why I'm not too impressed with this interview.

LOL! Does make you wonder though how much different the league would have been the past 7 or 8? years since that hit.

It does make you think.

However, to keep things in perspective, and many people forget this; that same season the Patriots went to the AFC Championship against the Steelers. Tom Brady got hurt late in the 4th quarter & Drew Bledsoe came in and finished the eventual game winning TD drive. If Bledsoe does'nt get that TD, the Patriots would have not gone to the Super Bowl.

Just food for thought.

Not really. It's not like the Pats win the SB every year. And as far as defensive coaching prowess, Belichick won SB's as a defensive coordinator and Rex Ryan has not. Ryan is good, but his track record is not greatness. He has done a good job with the Jets and ownership has thrown the kitchen sink at it trying to win. The Patriots, on the other hand, do everything on the cheap. If you want a scenario, imagine the Pats without Belichick. They may very well be the Buffalo Bills.

I agree with this ten fold! I hate the pats and hate Their coach, but what if he was in Buffalo? Tuna helped that organization grow to what it is today, and the diamond in the rough was Brady who was on the bench until Bledsoe got hurt. Everyone claims he cheated and he did. It's no different then what players do when they juice or anything else. They do what they can to win. I HIGHLY DOUBT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE. MANGINI was a Patriot until he went out on his own and tried to be better and he blew the whistle because I believe he was in on it when he worked for the Pats. No big deal but feel we all have to give credit were credit is due and that's just that.

Ask Maybin's keyboard, it's been hit harder than a $5 hooker. <_<

Lol. I as I sit here on my comfy couch I think to myself..... Does Maybin even know what a computer or keyboard is? Chances are he's doing all his tweeting from his phone. Kids these days, they can't even get up off thier lazy asses to tweet on the computer in another room.

Sent from mrags on iPhone ;-)

I completely agree with Scott. I have said on this board that BB, is not that great a head coach. His team was throughly, I mean throughly outcoached the last 2 years in the Playoffs. The Pats are one and done 2 years in a row after gaining home field advantage. Brady looked disinterested and not willing to put it out there for his team. Now RR, might be just as obnoxious as BB. I am not a fan of his either. But he did a GREAT job of haveing his team ready in the most important game of the year up to that point. I have a feeling that after this last game the Pats "dynasty" is all but over.