Proof that Brady was jawing Jets sideline

Jets and Buddy talked trash all week long before the game, and did so in a very public way. Brady would have to be a saint to not rub it in as he personally utterly destroys them because they can't back up the talk.

Same thing is going on this week in the Jets camp - Buddy, Reevis, Cromartie. And Tom will no doubt once again try to totally belittle and humiliate them.

Sometimes I wonder whether this sort of thing is mostly hype and drama. Wouldn't be surprised to see Reevis and Brady, two elite pros, exchanging pleasantries on the field after the game.

Would like to see the Jets (or anybody) upset the Pats. Think we might be in for a good game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already new Brady was a total duesch. Im hoping that the Jets/Pitt or Balt can really kick his teeth in in the playoffs. The worst thing is all three of these teams (especially the ravens) have shown they can beat the pusy patsies, but struggle to also beat the refs too. I can see Suggs rounding the corner and crshing Brady 100% legal and it drawing a flag. Same thinkg will happen 3-5 times on his recievers too. Then, the one time its not called, you’ll see him whining to the refs cause he broke a nail. It’s a disgrace that this little whiny d bag is the face of the league. What ever happened to tough guys like Bradsaw or Kelly. Thast football, not this watered down soccer stuff they play these days.

I'd rather see the Patsies stomp Ryan's Jets. I hate the jets and all that they stand for. Rex Ryan is a complete buffoon and would love to see his team get embarrassed again by Brady and Co. I have as much hate for the Pats as I do the Jets , but at least the Patriots win with class. You don't see then jawing it up a week before the game . They go out on the field and put on a clinic almost every week. You have to admire and respect that.

Brady talks smack off camera, the Jets do it on camera.

Who cares really? Though one has to think that Tommy Boy has a little bit more of a reason to talk smack - what's Cromartie's ring count to Brady's? Yeah...

Oh, no. Big bad Brady is looking over at Fat Rexy during the game and mouthing off to him. What a meanie!

Reminds me of what happens at primary and elementary schools these days when you see a clamoring of moms getting together and forcing their schools to stop all the fun that happens during recess. It's no wonder the kids of such people turn out to be wusses!

Edited by Pneumonic

On the "unlikable" scale from 1-10, the Pats topped out around a 9 during Spygate. IMO, the Jets are currently sitting at a 72. I've never despised a team more in my life. At least the Pats can !@#$ing back it up with championships and big game performances. The Jets are an absolute fraud who have accomplished NOTHING, and are led by one of the most overhyped QBs in years. I hope NE wins by 8 TDs.

I still hate the Pats* more. The Jets are actually funny thanks to their coach. I get a huge kick out of him and I enjoy watching the Jets and rooting for them to lose. Ryan adds a lot to the games. If we could ever get competitive it would be great playing him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

i dont know what your seeing but i didnt see anything on that video that was in any way taunting the jets.

whats the issue is he not allowed to get excited after he throws a TD.

who ever says this is taunting i think your seeing things and your biased against brady.

You guys keep getting it backwards. Ryan was responding to a reporter giving him grief for getting on Pats. And he said hhey, their guy Brady does the same to us. Basically, he's saying what goes around, comes around. It's not a one sided deal btw Jets and Pats.

I am talking WAY beyond this incident. Rex has spent his entire career being a media whore by shooting his mouth off. As much as I dislike the Pats I hope Marcia and the boys send Rex home with his tail between his legs this weekend.

Jets and Buddy talked trash all week long before the game, and did so in a very public way. Brady would have to be a saint to not rub it in as he personally utterly destroys them because they can't back up the talk.

Same thing is going on this week in the Jets camp - Buddy, Reevis, Cromartie. And Tom will no doubt once again try to totally belittle and humiliate them.

Sometimes I wonder whether this sort of thing is mostly hype and drama. Wouldn't be surprised to see Reevis and Brady, two elite pros, exchanging pleasantries on the field after the game.

Would like to see the Jets (or anybody) upset the Pats. Think we might be in for a good game.

I actually don't remember much if any trash prior to their MNF game. Both coaches just acknowledged how important the game was for the divisional race.

He gets actress tail and super-model tail while you get i dunno….bank teller tail or whatever.

But what kind of car does he drive?

Also, I'm way more annoyed by Brady's constant whining to the officials about getting grazed during a football play than I am about any mythical dueling he's having with Rex.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

There is one way to fix that.......beat him! Something that most teams are finding it impossible to do