Proof that Brady was jawing Jets sideline

So what's new? According to Whitner the Patriots have been laughing at the Bills for years... he made a big stink about being tired of it right before the Bills lost another laughable game to them.

If teams like the Bills and the Jets want to stop the laughing, then they have to stop whining about it get stronger, execute better, and beat them on the field.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He does and he admits it. His point is that Brady has plenty of in your face attitude as well. It's hypocritical to put Brady & Co. on some holier than thou pedestal.

Who cares... Come on Buddy! F the Pats and the Jets. Let's turn this thing around next year and show the Patriots and Jets whose Boss!!!!

when you are up by 35 points ... is it really necessary to flaunt it in the losers face. The score says it all. Brady is a spoiled bee atch

He's good, but he's indeed spoiled.

Better poll, maybe: would you rather have

a) gone 0-4 in Super Bowls with Jimbo Kelly (kind of a prick at the time, but in a regular-dude sorta way)... OR

b) gone 3-1 in Super Bowls with Tom Brady (hard-working guy who is absolutely a prick in almost every way)?

Honestly, that's a really hard choice if you ask me. I know what you're all saying, you'd take the Super Bowls, but the starting QB usually represents your team in such an extraordinary way. I guess the only way we'll ever find out is if a grade-A douche brings Buffalo the Lombardi trophy.

Kelly used to say he got so nervous he puked before games... I heard the other day he was out boozing the night before as the reason he was puking.

Win with class. Act like you've been there before. YES they are correct brady did not point. but in the film he did look that way.

he is always crying to the ref, seriously I'd still tell him to grow a pair and man up if he was the Bills QB.

PUHLEASE, If Tom Brady was a Buffalo Bill you'd love it. You would have stood up, rewound the DVR, pointed it out to your significant other (who is half-ignoring you), and talked junk to the Jets sideline as you clinked frosted beer mugs with your buddy.

+1,000,000 :thumbsup: