Proof that Brady was jawing Jets sideline

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but isn't that what sports is all about...Brady is an anti-hero, if you are the fan of another team, a rival no less, aren't you supposed to hate him?

I'm a Bills fan for 40 years and I like Tom Brady. He's the best I've seen or at least in the team photo of best QBs ever. With all the chirping Rex and the Jets do every week, who could blame anyone for giving it back when they have the opportunity?

Don't kids yourself about character and class. If the Bills had the bastard lovechild of Philip Rivers and Shannon Sharpe and he threw for 36 TDs and 4 Ints, you'd be wearing clothing with his name on it.

I'm a Bills fan for 40 years and I like Tom Brady. He's the best I've seen or at least in the team photo of best QBs ever. With all the chirping Rex and the Jets do every week, who could blame anyone for giving it back when they have the opportunity?

Don't kids yourself about character and class. If the Bills had the bastard lovechild of Philip Rivers and Shannon Sharpe and he threw for 36 TDs and 4 Ints, you'd be wearing clothing with his name on it.

But again, that's supposed to be the beauty of sports. If you have the anti-hero you love him, if you play against him you hate him. I've seen Brady jaw at our defenders constantly, it's not like we're sending out trash talkers like the Jets or Ravens, that's just how he does. Then you get the "aw shucks" routine, not to mention the fact that his personal life is like one big soap opera, then he tries to project like he's "just one of us" whe he is very clearly not.

As far as on field performance he is no doubt one of the best ever. But Marino was at least top ten and he was a whiny clown that nobody liked either.

But again, that's supposed to be the beauty of sports. If you have the anti-hero you love him, if you play against him you hate him. I've seen Brady jaw at our defenders constantly, it's not like we're sending out trash talkers like the Jets or Ravens, that's just how he does. Then you get the "aw shucks" routine, not to mention the fact that his personal life is like one big soap opera, then he tries to project like he's "just one of us" whe he is very clearly not.

As far as on field performance he is no doubt one of the best ever. But Marino was at least top ten and he was a whiny clown that nobody liked either.

Not buying it. This anti-hero thing is juvenile. The guy is a witch on the field, Cromartie is a baby and will be torched for a couple TDs this weekend…and whats with the personal life stuff? Whats the soap opera? He married Giselle? ok.

Not buying it. This anti-hero thing is juvenile. The guy is a witch on the field, Cromartie is a baby and will be torched for a couple TDs this weekend…and whats with the personal life stuff? Whats the soap opera? He married Giselle? ok.

He knocked up an actress, then dumped her for a supermodel, seems kind of soap opera-ish...and how is anti-hero juvenile? People have been calling Lebron James a sports anti-hero for months...it's a common moniker used in sports.

And also I'm not advocating what the Jets do, I don't like them either, I think they are idiotic.

Thank you for pointing out the flip side of the situation. We would worship him if he had a Buffalo on his helmet. If people questioned his yapping, we's say it was competitive fire. If they called out his personal life we'd defend him by saying its none of your damn business.

The truth is, in a season where Manning and Brees looked mortal, Brady took another step forward and perhaps cemented himself above Manning as the best of his era. If the Pats win, expect to hear considerable debate regarding if he's the best ever.

all "mind" games.....the HOODDIE vs the FOOTIE....the FOOTIE has the biggest mouth in the game, probably big enough to fit all his wife's ten toes.....the HOODIE is more subtle but just as lethal....i happen to enjoy the trash talking and then see who goes out and backs it up....these guys are polar opposites....rex's bluster is designed to take the media off his players (particularly his awful QB).....BB wants no bulletin board material, instead have his players concentrating on mistake free football.

i think the Pats stick it to em again.....Sanchez sux.

He does and he admits it. His point is that Brady has plenty of in your face attitude as well. It's hypocritical to put Brady & Co. on some holier than thou pedestal.

Brady is on no pedestal with me. I hate the SOB. He is one of, if not the, best ever. But I still can't stand him.

But Rex Ryan complaining about someone shooting their mouth off is absurd and is very much the pot calling the kettle black.

Edited by CodeMonkey

He knocked up an actress, then dumped her for a supermodel, seems kind of soap opera-ish...and how is anti-hero juvenile? People have been calling Lebron James a sports anti-hero for months...it's a common moniker used in sports.

And also I'm not advocating what the Jets do, I don't like them either, I think they are idiotic.

He gets actress tail and super-model tail while you get i dunno….bank teller tail or whatever. Stay with me. You know a guy who has a kid with another woman and things don't work out and he marries again. I don't care to know the inner workings of Brady's personal life but I think it's safe to say that he's not doing anything new. Only with famous people.

An anti-hero isnt always juvenile. I hated Brian Cox when I was a kid. I'm now as old or older than these guys and I dunno, I hate teams, the players come and go though. I dislike Bills players more than other teams' guys. To answer your question, jealousy is juvenile and weak. I wouldnt hate a guy because he plays for another team. Hate a guy if he does things that, even if he were on your team, youd still hate him.

It's obvious to me that Brady wasn't jawing at the Jets' sideline in that video.

After blowing up the image and meticulously reading his lips, the only conclusion one can draw is that Brady was just performing his usual ritual of thanks after a TD pass. He routinely thanks God for making him a vehicle of His works, a vessel of His miraculous wonders to behold. I don't know how anyone could possibly begrudge Brady for then asking God to forgive Rex Ryan and the Jets as they know not what they do.

So let's step back and just simply be thankful for the presence of Tom Brady; for the privilege to live in a time where we can all behold his majetsy.

And if you feel yourself getting ready to judge Brady in a way not befitting his magnificence, then do what so many of us did before we saw the light. Ask yourself, "What would Teddy Bruschi do?"

GO BILLS!!!

He gets actress tail and super-model tail while you get i dunno….bank teller tail or whatever. Stay with me. You know a guy who has a kid with another woman and things don't work out and he marries again. I don't care to know the inner workings of Brady's personal life but I think it's safe to say that he's not doing anything new. Only with famous people.

An anti-hero isnt always juvenile. I hated Brian Cox when I was a kid. I'm now as old or older than these guys and I dunno, I hate teams, the players come and go though. I dislike Bills players more than other teams' guys. To answer your question, jealousy is juvenile and weak. I wouldnt hate a guy because he plays for another team. Hate a guy if he does things that, even if he were on your team, youd still hate him.

And who is the juvenile one exactly? Taking personal shots at another poster isn't exactly a sign of maturity.

And it's not like I "hate" the guy person, just in a sports fan sense, like an expression. I don't actually hate anyone, let alone someone that I don't even know personally. It's all in the fun of being a sports fan, it's all about rivalries and protecting your territory and that sort of stuff.

It's obvious to me that Brady wasn't jawing at the Jets' sideline in that video.

After blowing up the image and meticulously reading his lips, the only conclusion one can draw is that Brady was just performing his usual ritual of thanks after a TD pass. He routinely thanks God for making him a vehicle of His works, a vessel of His miraculous wonders to behold. I don't know how anyone could possibly begrudge Brady for then asking God to forgive Rex Ryan and the Jets as they know not what they do.

So let's step back and just simply be thankful for the presence of Tom Brady; for the privilege to live in a time where we can all behold his majetsy.

And if you feel yourself getting ready to judge Brady in a way not befitting his magnificence, then do what so many of us did before we saw the light. Ask yourself, "What would Teddy Bruschi do?"

GO BILLS!!!

hahhaha

Brady is on no pedestal with me. I hate the SOB. He is one of, if not the, best ever. But I still can't stand him.

But Rex Ryan complaining about someone shooting their mouth off is absurd and is very much the pot calling the kettle black.

You guys keep getting it backwards. Ryan was responding to a reporter giving him grief for getting on Pats. And he said hhey, their guy Brady does the same to us. Basically, he's saying what goes around, comes around. It's not a one sided deal btw Jets and Pats.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

And who is the juvenile one exactly? Taking personal shots at another poster isn't exactly a sign of maturity.

And it's not like I "hate" the guy person, just in a sports fan sense, like an expression. I don't actually hate anyone, let alone someone that I don't even know personally. It's all in the fun of being a sports fan, it's all about rivalries and protecting your territory and that sort of stuff.

I wasnt trying to offend you and btw theres nothing wrong with bank teller tail. I'm sure I'm sorry. Just sayin' what he does is in the public eye where as if my cousin or buddy were to do the same it would be no biggie.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

Who gives a rats ass? Seriously. So, beat him then. Shut him up. Good for Brady, at least he isn't the puss I thought he was. I swear some of you never put on a uniform and competed before.

And for the record, ESPN did a story on Big Ben this year about how he is one the biggest trash talking, mouthy players in the league. So, go ahead and scratch BR off your list.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 douche (ryan)+ 1 douche (cromartie)+ 1 douche (brady*)+ 1 douche (belichik*) = 4 douches

GO BILLS!!!

:lol: anybody have a projectile vomit smiley? :lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

You know who you would see acting like that? The entire Jets team, from head coach down. I don't feel bad that they got a taste of their own medicine.

The whole actress/supermodel thing...this is a positive, right?

That's it? Seriously? Sounds like Rex & Co. are trying to stir something out of nothing. No, Manning, Brees, or Roethlisberger wouldn't usually do that, but this is nothing compared to what the Jets open their traps about. Much ado about nothing.

Best thing that could happen is to have Pitt or B-more take either of these teams out. Tired of hearing about them.

Preferably Baltimore. I'm tired of the Steelers, too.