Proof that Brady was jawing Jets sideline

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already new Brady was a total duesch. Im hoping that the Jets/Pitt or Balt can really kick his teeth in in the playoffs. The worst thing is all three of these teams (especially the ravens) have shown they can beat the pusy patsies, but struggle to also beat the refs too. I can see Suggs rounding the corner and crshing Brady 100% legal and it drawing a flag. Same thinkg will happen 3-5 times on his recievers too. Then, the one time its not called, you’ll see him whining to the refs cause he broke a nail. It’s a disgrace that this little whiny d bag is the face of the league. What ever happened to tough guys like Bradsaw or Kelly. Thast football, not this watered down soccer stuff they play these days.

I don't blame Brady for yelling over to the Jet sideline. As I recall, the Jets were talking **** before that game as well.

I also would not be surprised if he yelled over to the sideline something like: see what happens when you try to blitz me.

In any event, the game should be fun to watch whoever wins.

And Rex doesn't have a big !@#$ing mouth. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

He does and he admits it. His point is that Brady has plenty of in your face attitude as well. It's hypocritical to put Brady & Co. on some holier than thou pedestal.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Best thing that could happen is to have Pitt or B-more take either of these teams out. Tired of hearing about them.

I was gonna say the best thing that could happen would be for Brady and Sanchez to both suffer career ending knee injuries in Sunday's game. I'd never wish that kind of harm on anyone. But it would be the best thing that could happen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

God-forbid an NFL player talking trash to the opposing team. Big Ben just takes care of business behind the scenes...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Here-s-proof-that-Tom-Brady-taunted-the-Jets-No?urn=nfl-307058

Ryan and Cromartie are right, Brady did it and he's an a$$. You wouldn't see a Manning, Brees or Big Ben acting like that.

Pointing to the score board or pointing to the other team after you score is not a way of taunting first the Jesters taunted the Patty's all week long before that game and Brady and the Patty's took it to the Jesters that game so Tom did what everyone else would do and point to remind the Jesters they are getting whipped its done in every sport most people just don't realize how much it gets done

God-forbid an NFL player talking trash to the opposing team. Big Ben just takes care of business behind the scenes...

I was listening to the original Ryan interview. Again, the only point he was making is that, yes he's an in your face kind of guy, but so is Brady. As evidenced by rubbing it in to the Jets bench when Pats scored on MNF. Challenging the popular assumption that Brady is Mr. Classy. He's not.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

PUHLEASE, If Tom Brady was a Buffalo Bill you'd love it. You would have stood up, rewound the DVR, pointed it out to your significant other (who is half-ignoring you), and talked junk to the Jets sideline as you clinked frosted beer mugs with your buddy.

Edited by karl malones other son

PUHLEASE, If Tom Brady was a Buffalo Bill you'd love it. You would have stood up, rewound the DVR, pointed it out to your significant other (who is half-ignoring you), and talked junk to the Jets sideline as you clinked frosted beer mugs with your buddy.

Yeah but isn't that what sports is all about...Brady is an anti-hero, if you are the fan of another team, a rival no less, aren't you supposed to hate him?

On the "unlikable" scale from 1-10, the Pats topped out around a 9 during Spygate. IMO, the Jets are currently sitting at a 72. I've never despised a team more in my life. At least the Pats can !@#$ing back it up with championships and big game performances. The Jets are an absolute fraud who have accomplished NOTHING, and are led by one of the most overhyped QBs in years. I hope NE wins by 8 TDs.

Wait...you mean...there's taunting in football????? Scandalous. Simply scandalous. This calls for congressional hearings.

And you know if ANYONE taunts Brady back, it's an automatic "roughing the quarterback" penalty.

Yeah but isn't that what sports is all about...Brady is an anti-hero, if you are the fan of another team, a rival no less, aren't you supposed to hate him?

It seems nit-picky. He talks crap to the other team….the other team is the Jets who haven't won anything in the past 40 years. If anyone can talk junk, its the most decorated QB of the 2000's.

I hate the fact that one of these two teams will be playing in the AFC Championship Game.

which teams?