Luck will not declare for the draft. Breaking news...

dayman

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God! I don't know why, but this makes me feel better about this season.

Even if you didnt want another team to get him, by automatically going 1 ovr he pushes everyone down a spot, giving us a larger pool of top five quality to pick from.

Gotta respect his decision. He understands the value of an education. But to walk away from the amount of money that he is going to walk away from and set your family up for life is admirable yet leaves me scratching my head a little bit. Nonetheless, kudos to Luck for sticking to his guns.

Gotta respect his decision. He understands the value of an education. But to walk away from the amount of money that he is going to walk away from and set your family up for life is admirable yet leaves me scratching my head a little bit. Nonetheless, kudos to Luck for sticking to his guns.

If he's as good as everyone says he is he will make his money eventually. Good for him...assuming he sticks to this. Still can change his mind.

PTR

You're an idiot. Even if you didnt want another team to get him, by automatically going 1 ovr he pushes everyone down a spot, giving us a larger pool of top five quality to pick from.

Or Carolina could pick AJ Green, which would prevent the Bills from drafting a player at a position that should not be our highest priority.

this sucks! He better not get hurt or this will be a bad decision. It is a bad decision because when you are guranteed #1 you taking to much risk in getting hurt or doing poorly to drop your status. There have been some that went back that still got drafted high but many did not (Jake Locker) and I am not referring to any delusional players (Javan Snead) that should have stayed in, I'm talking about obvious guranteed high round picks.

O'h well I guess we can get Marcell Dareus (no Bowers please).