Donte saying goodbye or just see you next year?

dailar

DonteWhitner TWHITNER

Its gameday so Im happy...but its also a sad day for me...im gonna miss going to battle with my brothers...we gotta get a W...

Sounds like he is gone. Let's just hope it's on a losing note so this organization can get a real difference maker on D. I can think of no worse way to end this season than a meaningless win against backups to lose that blue chip defender.Honestly, the only win that would make me happy is if Brohm went out there and was 30 for 30 with 350 yards and 4 tds.

DonteWhitner TWHITNER

Its gameday so Im happy...but its also a sad day for me...im gonna miss going to battle with my brothers...we gotta get a W...

Who cares? Whichever he means, it's going to be up to his agent, the Bills, and other teams.

I like the thought of this 30% salary increase limit.

We need to be looking at what good young players are in the same situation with other teams, and recruit.

Who cares? You guys need to get a life and stop following every word these guys say (tweet). Seriously

I am really sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I better not spend to long on here anyway in case I miss what Donte is having for lunch. :thumbsup:

Posturing by Donte. If the Pats* game didn't open his eyes about his so-called elite status then he's living in la-la land.

PTR

:worthy::worthy: Lil Donte is an average player at his position and I agree that the Bills need not sign him to an elite money contract. Some team out there may pay him more than the Bills but so what the guy has shown nothing great in his play.

As opposed to following every word of the guy following his every tweet?

As opposed to following every word of every sports journalist who covers the tweeds for the exclusive content they provide?

I'm sorry, but people who hate on Twitter cuz it's the hip over-40 thing to do are letting their ignorance shroud the few things the service is actually good for...

As opposed to following every word of every sports journalist who covers the tweeds for the exclusive content they provide?

I'm sorry, but people who hate on Twitter cuz it's the hip over-40 thing to do are letting their ignorance shroud the few things the service is actually good for...

Twitter may well be a valuable tool, but it certainly isn't when it comes to "tweets" (I admit I have a problem with that term) from athletes (or anyone) that truly are little more than infantile babble. As for hip or not, who cares? I'm at a point in my life where function heavily outweighs any cool factor. Whether one dislikes or loves Twitter, it is a personal choice that may well have nothing to do with 'hip" regardless of what side of this one falls on.

Twitter may well be a valuable tool, but it certainly isn't when it comes to "tweets" (I admit I have a problem with that term) from athletes (or anyone) that truly are little more than infantile babble. As for hip or not, who cares? I'm at a point in my life where function heavily outweighs any cool factor. Whether one dislikes or loves Twitter, it is a personal choice that may well have nothing to do with 'hip" regardless of what side of this one falls on.

Yeah except the information we're getting from DW via Twitter is unprecedented unfiltered insight into the negotiations process.

Twitter's value is both awesome and nonexistent. There's very little in between, but that's where all the content lies. So it's easy to write off, but when something good DOES come along, it's time to turn off that filter.

You mean like the mayor who used it to dig out the people of his town out? http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20101228/22312812440/how-newark-mayor-cory-booker-made-all-politics-super-local-with-twitter-following-blizzard.shtml

Hating on twitter is as stupid as many of the tweets