7 days of Ramen Noodles if we win

stevestojan

Crack an egg in the pot of noodles as soon as you turn off the stove. Trust me.

I used to have an egg or two with my ramen, but I have to be careful with that. At some point I developed a sporadic sensitivity to poultry. When it's active the ramen/egg combo can put me out of commission (and onto the commode) all day.

No Ramen Noodles for me, but I have a similar "act of Bills devotion" going on. I haven't shaved my beard since the Detroit victory (facial hair is extremely frowned upon at work), and I do not plan on shaving until the Bills' next loss. I hope to keep it going for at least another week. Kind of a tribute to my man Fitz.

I had kind of an opposite experience. I usually grow a goatee during the summer - then this year after the football season started vowed to not shave until they won. Didn't think I would ever get to shave that damn thing off..

We are bills fans. Sadism is a birth right.

That is very funny, but I think you mean masochism.

I will eat nothing but "Soprano" subs from Pirillos pizza. Anyone who lives or works near the Elma/West Seneca/OP area should try this sub. It is fantastic.

Please describe it. It may be worth the drive to pick one up.

That is very funny, but I think you mean masochism.

Please describe it. It may be worth the drive to pick one up.

Seasoned chicken breasts, mozzarella cheese, fried peppers and onions and a balsamic vinagerette dressing. It s fantastic.

I will eat a diet of nothing but ramen noodles until next Sundays kick off if we win tomorrow. Blood pressure be damned. Who's with me?

No offense, but if we win this game, and I have a good feeling about it too, I'm going to celebrate by eating filet mignon and lobster with some crab legs thrown in. Screw the suffering with the raman noodles. Haven't we suffered enough?.......on a side note though, sounds like a great diet for after football season to shed some of these beers I've been forced to drink.

I'm in grad school so financially it would make sense. But...I'll just drink Genny Creamers instead of Labatt if we win. Go Bills!

Ahhh, the old Genny Cream Ale. grew up on those. used to steal 'em from my dads frig in high school. fond memories. :beer:

I'm in - as long as the ramen is from Momofuku and the Cream Ale is imported to Vermont (it's always hard to find up there)!

Where or what the hell is Momofuku??

...and screw the genny if you're in vermont. My many a ski trip there has made me fond of Long Trail Blackberry Wheat. But if you really want, i'll be up there skiing in a few weeks and I can bring you up some cream ale. seriously.

that is awesome!!! especially because you say it is not welcomed at work! nice!!!!! :worthy::thumbsup:

No Ramen Noodles for me, but I have a similar "act of Bills devotion" going on. I haven't shaved my beard since the Detroit victory (facial hair is extremely frowned upon at work), and I do not plan on shaving until the Bills' next loss. I hope to keep it going for at least another week. Kind of a tribute to my man Fitz.