7 days of Ramen Noodles if we win

stevestojan

I will eat a diet of nothing but ramen noodles until next Sundays kick off if we win tomorrow. Blood pressure be damned. Who's with me?

I'm in grad school so financially it would make sense. But...I'll just drink Genny Creamers instead of Labatt if we win. Go Bills!

No Ramen Noodles for me, but I have a similar "act of Bills devotion" going on. I haven't shaved my beard since the Detroit victory (facial hair is extremely frowned upon at work), and I do not plan on shaving until the Bills' next loss. I hope to keep it going for at least another week. Kind of a tribute to my man Fitz.

Uhhhh, creamers aren't punishment...just cheaper?

I live in AZ now. The thanksgiving party I went to had a solid dozen types of beer. One of them being creamers. Haven't had one in a decade. People down here, who have never had one thought they were delicious. And, turns out, they are only cheap in buffalo because they don't have to be shipped.

Damn, now we've risked bringing beer snobs into an otherwise worthless thread.

I will eat a diet of nothing but ramen noodles until next Sundays kick off if we win tomorrow. Blood pressure be damned. Who's with me?

I will eat nothing but "Soprano" subs from Pirillos pizza. Anyone who lives or works near the Elma/West Seneca/OP area should try this sub. It is fantastic.

I haven't shaved my beard since the Detroit victory (facial hair is extremely frowned upon at work), and I do not plan on shaving until the Bills' next loss. I hope to keep it going for at least another week. Kind of a tribute to my man Fitz.

I read on another board from someone with some insider knowledge that Bills players in the locker room affectionately call Fitz, "The Amish Rifle". No joke.

technically doesnt cup o noodles count? that wouldnt be so bad

but you have to eat only the square brick ones - and only one flavor. i vote it be the shrimp ones cuz they get gross after a while

yeah i like genny cream. and it doesnt give me the screamers like it does some people. genny beer in a can does that to me but not from a keg no **** i mean no foolin. twelve horse was a good beer i wonder if they still make that. honey brown was pretty good too

I'm down with that. Sure beats trying to grow a Fitzbeard which I'm unable to do with full effect. Bring on the ramen noodles. Can we add anything to it tho?