We need your help!

SDS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to step up,

how much "moderation" are you looking for? what type of commitment are you asking us to make? check the board daily? assisnged to moderate specific forums?

assigned to spell check would be a good start.

Seriously, I can't imagine running a forum where the prime topic after game one!! is who should we take #1 overall? What could be worse? A suicide hot line perhaps? [Which I did see in shout box or chat box or what ever it is- I think Lori defused that one].

I will remain happily blissfully ignorant till the Bills are in the playoffs.

Scott, I wish I had the time and commitment to volunteer; I don't (look at the number of posts in the years I've been a reader here). I really want to convey my respect to those who did volunteer, though; this board needs some tough love.

And thanks to Scott for keeping it together here. It's a nice forum for Bills fans.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

I'm actually surprised I haven't been nominated. Total lack of respect around Here.

All kidding aside I'm surprised Just Jack isn't already a mod.

I'm a Jumior mod currently in the Tailgate East, Consumer, and Health & Fitness boards. It's time for a promotion!

What scares me is that there might be a Mod Code Of Conduct that I would be unable to live up to.

No one could ever moderate like NG!

:blush: you're in!

I'm a Jumior mod currently in the Tailgate East, Consumer, and Health & Fitness boards. It's time for a promotion!

when you can take the pebble from my hand....

I nominate DarthIce. If he is not available, then Not a Hamster or Deepvoice.

I second the DarthIce nomination. It would be entertaining to have him go ballistic on an unsuspecting poster. The poster can write complimentary things about the owner and keeping the status quo at qb. Then the poster could advocate that the Bills should draft a DB with their first pick. I'm sure DarthIce could handle those opinions with grace and calmness? LOL