Cornell Green to IR to make room for Merriman

From Bills Twitter:

buffalobillscom The #Bills also announced that the team has placed OT Cornell Green on Injured Reserve.

I don't see how anyone could bash the Merriman pick up now!! :)

Edited by stony

I don't see how anyone could bash the Merriman pick up now!! :)

They were this morning & all day yesterday , at least there was no money lost by cutting Green !! But in true Bills fan tradition some one will come up with something saying it was stupid and Nix needs to be fired ---- SAME AS IT EVER WAS :doh: !!!!!

why can teams just IR guys that arent injured? Cornell first gets benched and its called a mystery injury, now here on IR. Who do they think they are fooling?

Do they save money this way? Why not just cut him?

Like early in TC Nic Harris failed his physical, why not IR him and see what he can bring to the team next year? Whats the point in cutting him?

Edited by Thoner7

Did they ever come up with an injury to put on the injury report?

I think someone brought this up before. I believe a severe case of turnstileitis.

But ya seriously, did they even bother to make up an injury? Whatever the phantom injury is, thank goodness.

I think someone brought this up before. I believe a severe case of turnstileitis.

But ya seriously, did they even bother to make up an injury? Whatever the phantom injury is, thank goodness.

LOL - That presser with Chan during the bye week was so funny. "Yeah, Cornell is going to be out for awhile." Q - With what? "Uh, he's got an injury." Q - What type of injury? "Well, we really don't want to get into that. We'll have to release that information eventually"

End of story. Never heard another word.