Prediction Time

Justice

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS-W Bills use the element of surprise and the hype from the home crowd to get a win.1-0

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers-L Packers just too good for the Bills, especially at Lambeau Field. 1-1

09/26 @ New England Patriots-L Pats streak over Bills continues. 1-2

10/03 NEW YORK JETS L Bills lose a close one. 1-3

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS W Bills end losing skid. 2-3

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens L Ravens beat Bills easily. 2-4

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs W Bills take the Chiefs down. 3-4

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) W Bills finally win a regular season game in Toronto. 4-4

11/14 DETROIT LIONS W Bills on a little winning streak. We win our third straight. 5-4

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals L Win streak over. 5-5

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS W Call it a gut feeling on this one. I just don't believe the Steelers will be very good this year. 6-5

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings L Bills get blown out. 6-6

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W We finally beat the Browns. 7-6

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins L Bills split with the Fins. 7-7

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W Pats' get stunned!!! Losing streak finally over!!!! 8-7

01/02 @ New York Jets L Jets need this one badly and sweep the Bills 8-8

7-9, similar to years past. Offense is much improved, while the defense takes a small step backwards. The special teams takes a bigger step backwards and costs us a game.

Trent has an average year but durability remains a concern. Bills go into the 2010 draft looking for their qb of the future, although they miss out on the prize of the draft................Ryan Mallett.

Edited by Estro

3-13.

We get wins over Jacksonville, Detroit and Cleveland (who, by that point we may be fighting for the #1 overall pick).

There is simply just not enough talent on this team to compete in the NFL. Throw in a new coach, new offense, new 3-4 defense switch and a run defense that cannot stop anyone and you're looking at three wins. I know a lot of people want to prove all of the "experts" wrong, but I think looking back on their predictions we're all see just how right they were. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Personally, I am not buying into the saying that the Bills do not have enough talent to compete this year. After reading stats about the how the Bills were in a majority of the games they lost until the 4th Quarter. To me, that says bad coaching. We have a new coaching staff, new schemes, etc. Things are looking like they are moving in the right direction. That being said, my predictions...

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm - WIN

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm - LOSS

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm - LOSS

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm - WIN

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm - WIN

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm - LOSS

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm - WIN

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm - WIN

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm - WIN

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm - LOSS

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm - WIN

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm - LOSS

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm - WIN

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm - WIN

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm - LOSS

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm - WIN

10-6

Yes, I have the Bills sweeping both the Jets and Fish. I don't believe those teams are going to do as great as the "experts" say they are. Sanchez will have a down year. Fish, not to impressed with Henne. They only game I flip/flop on is the Steelers game because Ben will be back by then and should be in a groove.

Edited by pBills

8-8 would be a great year. But this summer I predicted 5-11 and I'm sticking to it.If we have any OLine injuries or lose a TE we wont move the ball enough to win 8. 8 wins is a best case scenario and we have no depth on the oline/LB/QB to score enough points to keep up with our porous defense. Teams like Pitt, Vikes, Jets, Fins,will run it down our throats. Even the average teams will score on us at will. It will take the defense 8 games to figure things out and we'll be lucky to go 2-6 the first 8.

Even with my 5-11 prediction I think this team is finally headed places. We go to the playoffs next year, AFC title game the next and win the Superbowl in 3 years-not all doom and gloom from me.

I had the Bills going 8-8 last year against a very tough schedule, although some have this schedule just as hard I don't believe that to be true.

Plus Gailey on game day over Jauron gives me high hopes. The only troubling part of the season for me is those last three games.

at miami- home for new england then at the jets

they will be around 9-4/8-5 with three to go. I don't believe the Dolphins will be anywhere near good (6-10), jets will be a roller coaster (9-7), patriots of course are the wildcard from 7-9 to 11-5 very very hard to tell.

There is more talent on the roster than we think it's been under utilized while DJ and crew were here. National media has no idea, they don't watch Bills games why would they?

Major suprise party this was a 6-10 team that was talked about like they were 1-15 against a very tough schedule. Again we have some pieces to move around the board and a good coach.

I'm going with 10-6 and a wildcard birth, if you look back even last year with a poor run defense and one of the worst game day coaches in recent history. Also this year we're not changing out coordinators five days before the season begins, and starting three first year players on the offensive line. Then the Bills were pulling guys off the lazy boy recliners at home not only to add to the roster but your starting now ! It was the backups backups backups in there for the last 1/3 of the season. If we could have come up with descent quarterback play we are easily 8-8. 9-7 you could make a case for 10-6 on last years team. The amount of injuries during the Jauron tenure we're unreal that can not happen again and I don't think it will. If it doesn't we are going to the playoff boys. (and girls)

Edited by CardinalScotts

1. Miami-win

2. @ Green Bay- loss (closer than you think. Buffalo is a great pass defense, if they win the turn overs, maybe an upset game).

3. @ New England- loss

4. Jets- win, Jets are having issues with Sanchez, rely on run too much.

5. Jacksonville- win Buffalo is a better team

6. @ Baltimore-loss (The Ravens are my super bowl pick for AFC)

7. @ KC-win Buffalo pulls big offensive game and Spiller has game of the year on this one.

8. Bears-win, Martz’s offense will not help Cutler and 4 picks by Bills in this one.

9. Lions-win-tough game, but we will pull this one out.

10. Cincy- loss- They win the north this year…

11. Pitt- win, they are not as good as expected, surprise pick upset of the week.

12. @ Vikings-loss

13. Browns-win, Browns are not good

14. @ Miami- win, Buffalo has momentum and will sweep

15. NE- win, Finally, after 14 straight losses the monkey is off our backs…

16. @Jets- win, Buffalo pulls the upset to make wildcard over Pittsburgh as final team to get in….

This is what I say will happen. In reality, the better chance is #14 loss, # 16 loss, #11 loss. If we beat Pitt this year, we can make the wildcard. If we lose, then we go 8-8. Either way we have a better successful year.

** I have read about Pitt, NYJ, NE. They all have issues. Miami is doubting Henne, Sanchez is struggling so they feel the Jets can just run the ball, NE cannot run the ball this year!!!! O-line is weak and some big questions are being made about them, plus they have no pass rush either on defense. Pitt has no Ben for first 4 games and will be in turmoil when he gets back. They are saying if Pitt can at least win 1 game without him they may be okay. I couldn’t believe this when I read it, but that’s what they are hoping for.

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm - WIN

10/17 BYE

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm -

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm - WIN

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm - LOSS

11-5 and a Wild Card spot.

Guest dog14787

9-7, on the playoff bubble, a break here or there, and we get in. If we do get in, we roll a bit, at least

one playoff win.

+1

+2

I have to say I love the optimism by some of you guys, unfortunately 10+ years of underperforming has made me be very careful with my predictions.

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm - CLOSE LOSS (Dolphins offense is much better than ours right now and our run D will suffer)

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm - LOSS (Superior offense again will doom us - won't be able to keep up with the scoring)

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm - LOSS (We won't beat them @ NE)

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm - WIN (If Sanchez is still playing by this time we win, if Brunell is starting we might lose)

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm - WIN (Two wins in a row, we are getting some momentum)

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm - LOSS (Back to reality...)

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm - LOSS (KC is much improved and has a fantastic running game)

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm - LOSS (We could win this one, but I sense at this point of the season our team will be in disarray due to QB controversy, poor run D and crappy O-line.)

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm - WIN (I think we win a close one against Detroit, I think they are at about the same level of talent as our team)

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm - LOSS (Unless the Bengals have tons of injuries, they are probably still playing for something at this point.)

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm - WIN (A surprise win by the Bills, I think the Steelers will struggle this year, injury prone players and aging - win for us.)

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm - LOSS (Too much talent on the Vikes for us to hang)

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS 1:00 pm - LOSS (we lose a close one, Browns want it more)

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm - WIN (Beat Miami at home, they will be out of playoff contention by this time and have mulitple injuries to deal with.)

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm - LOSS (NE will be playing to clinch division)

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm - LOSS (JETS will have chance at Wild Card spot and this game will mean more for them, meanwhile Fitzpatrick/Brohm probably starting for us, due to Trent injury/suckitude)

So 5-11 and a top 10 pick in next years draft. I sure hope I'm wrong with most of these losses but I haven't seen anything in the preseason that tells me:

A. we can stop the run

B.we can rush the passer

C. Trent will look deep more than once/twice a game

D. the line will keep him healthy

I just don't think we can be very competitive without any of those points improving remarkably.

9-7, on the playoff bubble, a break here or there, and we get in. If we do get in, we roll a bit, at least

one playoff win.

"Expect to win"

If we can get to the bye week 3-2, then I think we have a chance. The team would need to keep getting better week to week and be lucky enough to avoid injury to starters our poor depth can't replace.

I'm all for first week optimism, but quite a few of you are inhaling too much.

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm - LOSS

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm - LOSS

10/17 BYE

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm - LOSS

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 pm - LOSS

01/02 @ New York Jets 1:00 pm - LOSS

6-10 (but Bills are very competitive in 6 of 10 losses)

I'm all for first week optimism, but quite a few of you are inhaling too much.

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm - WIN

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm - LOSS - GOTTA LOVE OUR HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm - WIN

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm - LOSS

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 pm - WIN - YES PATS SWEEP

11-5 (5-1 in the division will be the key).

8-8 would be a great year. But this summer I predicted 5-11 and I'm sticking to it.If we have any OLine injuries or lose a TE we wont move the ball enough to win 8. 8 wins is a best case scenario and we have no depth on the oline/LB/QB to score enough points to keep up with our porous defense. Teams like Pitt, Vikes, Jets, Fins,will run it down our throats. Even the average teams will score on us at will. It will take the defense 8 games to figure things out and we'll be lucky to go 2-6 the first 8.

Even with my 5-11 prediction I think this team is finally headed places. We go to the playoffs next year, AFC title game the next and win the Superbowl in 3 years-not all doom and gloom from me.

Actually, I think that 8-8 might be the worst possible year we could have! For me, I want this season to go 1 of 2 ways......10-6 or better with a Playoff birth or 4-12 or worse to put us in a position to get in the best possible position we can for the draft.

The problem with this team is that for too many years now we have been average.....6-10.....7-9. We were bad enough to miss the Playoffs and barely good enough to miss out on some fantastic players in the draft! So, yeah.....I don't want to be average again this year. I want the Playoffs or I want to be terrible. I think a lot of fans feel this way. Being in the middle of the pack again is the worst thing we can do.

Wow, this is the identical crap from this time the past 10 years. Each new season springs eternal optimism only to be crushed by the reality that our team sucks. 11-5 ? Are you serious? You guys who throw out those type of numbers crack me up. I give you credit for being optimistic but an F for realistic. Until this team proves something, has a winning season and is no longer the cellar dwellar we've grown accustomed to 11-5 is baloney.

5-11 with a ^ arrow for next year is what you'll need to eat this year. That's alot better than the crap sandwich I munched on during the tenure of that big fat Dicky J's reign. I actually hated that man. have a very good feeling and like what i've seen from Chan the Man, but he can only do so mmuch with the talent he has. He'll make the most out of it and win 5.

one playoff win.

Agreed:

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS-W- Show full offensive and defensive packages. Dolphins running game is shut down and Henne struggles, 1-0

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers-L-Capers brings a host of blitz packages and offensive line struggles badly. No pressure on Rodgers and he eats up secondary with his accuracy. Offense and defense struggle, 1-1

09/26 @ New England Patriots-L –Offense plays well, defense struggles with getting pressure on Brady and he (as usual) exploits the 5-10 yard range (with many yards after the catch), 1-2

10/03 NEW YORK JETS-W-Offense struggles somewhat but defense slows jets running game and forces Sanchez into mistakes. Win the turnover battle and the game, 2-2

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS-W –Play a sound game both ways. Edwards throws for 225+, 3-2

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens-L-Never play well in Baltimore and that continues. Game to forget, 3-3

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs-W-Defense and offense rebound after poor Baltimore game and play well on both sides of the ball – in particular, a big day rushing the football, 4-3

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto)-W- Both defense and offense beginning to feel comfortable in the new systems. Solid game, 5-3

11/14 DETROIT LIONS-W-Good play continues, 6-3

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals-L-Team plays well but can’t seem to get enough pressure on Palmer and lose a tough game, 6-4

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS-L-Team plays well again but loses a heartbreaker, 6-5

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings-L-Defense struggles against both the run and the pass, 6-6

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS-W-Team ends 3 game losing streak with dominating defensive performance, 7-6

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins-W-Continue winning ways and Edwards has a big day, 8-6

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-W-Team smells playoff berth, confidence has grown, and tremendous 12th man presence in the stadium. Finally get past Patriots with an inspired game, 9-6

01/02 @ New York Jets-L-Team goes into Jets new stadium with chance at playoff berth, but lose a tough game, 9-7

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS-W Bills use the element of surprise and the hype from the home crowd to get a win.1-0

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers-L Packers just too good for the Bills, especially at Lambeau Field. 1-1

09/26 @ New England Patriots-L Pats streak over Bills continues. 1-2

10/03 NEW YORK JETS L Bills lose a close one. 1-3

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS W Bills end losing skid. 2-3

10/17 BYE

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) W Bills finally win a regular season game in Toronto. 4-4

11/14 DETROIT LIONS W Bills on a little winning streak. We win our third straight. 5-4

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals L Win streak over. 5-5

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS W Call it a gut feeling on this one. I just don't believe the Steelers will be very good this year. 6-5

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings L Bills get blown out. 6-6

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W We finally beat the Browns. 7-6

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins L Bills split with the Fins. 7-7

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS W Pats' get stunned!!! Losing streak finally over!!!! 8-7

01/02 @ New York Jets L Jets need this one badly and sweep the Bills 8-8

OK, for the "whatever it's worth department"....here's mine:

09/12 MIAMI DOLPHINS-L Bills use the element of old mistake-prone habits and lose late in the 4th quarter loss 0-1

09/19 @ Green Bay Packers-L Packers just too good for the Bills, especially at Lambeau Field. 0-2

09/26 @ New England Patriots-L Pats streak over Bills continues. 0-3

10/03 NEW YORK JETS W Bills win. Bills win. Bills win! 1-3

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS W Bills blow Jags out, starting to play better. 2-3

10/17 BYE

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) L Bills lose another regular season game in Toronto. 3-5

11/14 DETROIT LIONS W Bills are better then the Lions.4-5

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals L Good game, plenty of scoring, but Bengals have to much O. 4-6

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS L Crunch time closing in, Steelers need every win they can get, Bills not good enough yet. 4-7

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings L Bills get blown out. (No argument here.) 4-8

12/12 CLEVELAND BROWNS W Bills blow out Browns, end 3 game skid at home. 5-8

12/19 @ Miami Dolphins W Bills get their one great win on the road over Dolphins fighting for playoff spot. 6-8

12/26 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L No way Pats make same mistake as Fins the week before, but Bills make it close. 6-9

01/02 @ New York Jets W Jets rest many starters with division or playoff spot wraped up, and Bills play hard anyway to get Chan extra win over last season. 7-9

Overall, despite yet another losing season and no playoffs, I expect this bunch to play better as the season wears on, and I expect the offense to be NFL quality and much more watchable. 2011 can be their big move up year, if they play football in 2011 at all!

6-10

They win the opener and then fall to 1-3 but bounce back up to 5-4.

Unfortunately, that ends up the high water mark as they have a rough end of the year. Hopefully they can be respectable down the stretch and end up 8-8 or 9-7, but don't expect it.

They'll have some good young talent for when football comes back in '12.

Not a popular pick: I have us 3-13 with wins opening day vs Miami then wins vs Detroit & Cleveland. Here's my entire NFL:

AFC East

New England 9 7

NY Jets 8 8

Miami 6 10

Buffalo 3 13

AFC North

Baltimore 12 4

Cincinnati 9 7 WC

Cleveland 8 8

Pittsburgh 8 8

AFC South

Houston 13 3

Indianapolis 11 5 WC

Tennessee 8 8

Jacksonville 5 11

AFC West

San Diego 13 3

Kansas City 7 9

Oakland 7 9

Denver 3 13

NFC East

Dallas 10 6

Philadelphia 9 7 WC

NY Giants 7 9

Washington 6 10

NFC North

Green Bay 11 5

Minnesota 9 7

Chicago 7 9

Detroit 4 12

NFC South

New Orleans 11 5

Atlanta 10 6 WC

Tampa Bay 8 8

Carolina 7 9

NFC West

St. Louis 8 8

San Francisco 7 9

Arizona 6 10

Seattle 6 10

Playoffs

AFC

Baltimore over Cincinnati

New England over Indianapolis

Houston over New England

San Diego over Baltimore

San Diego over Houston

NFC

Philadelphia over St. Louis

Dallas over Atlanta

Green Bay over Philadelphia

New Orleans over Dallas

Green Bay over New Orleans

Super Bowl

San Diego over Green Bay

Edited by Albany,n.y.

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm - LOSS

10/17 BYE

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm - WIN

10-6

Edited by cmjoyce113

AFC East

Pats 11-5

Jets 10-6 WC

Fish 8-8

Bills 5-11 (Wins opening day, Jets, Jags, Lions, Browns)

AFC North

Ravens 12-4

Bengals 9-7

Steelers 9-7

Browns 6-10

AFC South

Colts 13-3

Titans 10-6 WC

Texans 8-8

Jags 4-12

AFC West

Chargers 13-3