Marshall Faulk is a jagoff

Right before they kicked it over to the game after talking about the redskins for 5 minutes he Eisen asks Faulk if he has anything to say about the Bills. Faulk responds with a verse annoyed "nope".

Eisen then laughs and says "They love you in Western NY"

Faulk says "They'll see what kind of a team they have"

Complete dick. At least pretend to be a journalist.

:thumbsup:

perhaps you should look up the definition of "analyst" and get back to us...

Appreciate the sarcasm. By definition his job as an expert is to "analyze", not to decline to comment when asked a question. But you're right, I must be an idiot for thinking it was a jackass comment. I'll just be quiet now.

It was pretty apparent (to me) that his body language combined with his statement showed he's very defensive on the subject of the Bills. I suspect he's been getting a lot of flak aimed at him from WNY and he doesn't like it.

He made some comments last year or the year before which resulted in Bills fans bitching to him.

It really does not make any difference what anyone says or writes at this point. We have to earn respect on the field.

It was pretty apparent (to me) that his body language combined with his statement showed he's very defensive on the subject of the Bills. I suspect he's been getting a lot of flak aimed at him from WNY and he doesn't like it.

That's what it looked like to me. Like he was too bothered to talk about the Bills.

Right before they kicked it over to the game after talking about the redskins for 5 minutes he Eisen asks Faulk if he has anything to say about the Bills. Faulk responds with a verse annoyed "nope".

Joe Theisman is a HUGE Homer.. driving me crazy... He stops just short of giving the Redskins a Super Bowl title this year... I'm watching on www.channelsurfing.net NFL Network

I saw that. They covered Trent Williams, then Shanny, then McNabb, then Haynesworth. I started to think what about the Bills when Eisen says "30 seconds, anything to say about the Bills?"

I was shocked to see Faulk look down and shake his head no. The body language said it all.

What happened? Why did he do this?

I saw that. They covered Trent Williams, then Shanny, then McNabb, then Haynesworth. I started to think what about the Bills when Eisen says "30 seconds, anything to say about the Bills?"

I was shocked to see Faulk look down and shake his head no. The body language said it all.

What happened? Why did he do this?

Probably because he catches all types of venom for what he says about the Bills because it is never what we want to hear. Then they play and unfortunately we can't say he's wrong. Like he said, we'll see what type of team we have. Hopefully they will be at least decent.

Faulk has not been wrong yet on his opinion of the Bills. I am pretty sure if there was something he liked about the Bills he would say that as well (he won't comment on punters and kickers). Get used to it Bills fans ... we are in for a long year(s).

He thinks the Bills are in shambles.

He thinks the Bills draft out of desperation and develop talent poorly.

He thinks Trent Edwards is a career backup.

He thinks Buffalo is a second rate football organization.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

In a snotty way, he did give his analysis of our team. I believe he was correct as well.

He may have been correct,but he should have chosen a more professional way of expressing it. He has no reason to complain now when Bills fans rip him.

He thinks the Bills are in shambles.

He thinks the Bills draft out of desperation and develop talent poorly.

He thinks Trent Edwards is a career backup.

He thinks Buffalo is a second rate football organization.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Unfortunately, not everyone has your considerable mind reading ability.

Want to guess what I'm thinking?

YEAH!

And we showed him.

He made some comments last year or the year before which resulted in Bills fans bitching to him.

It really does not make any difference what anyone says or writes at this point. We have to earn respect on the field.

And that, ultimately, says it all.

I agree that he does appear to be an absolute moron, and am not sure why the NFL network would be so desperate to hire him. He does have a responsibility to EARN his paycheck, and that includes providing something tangible to go off of. For instance, as mentioned here, if he dislikes the Bills so much, then explain your point of view. Pontificate. Expand on those ideas. Fill the 30 seconds with something of value.

But, they were on the Bengals case for a long time, too. Everybody laughed at the 'Bungles'. Now, our record is not as bad as theirs was, but we have achieved about the same amount in the past decade as they did. Maybe it's our turn.

Atleast until we have something to turn the tide.