Jamarcus Russel

NoSaint

Well, Jamarcus has hit the UFL rosters

http://www.ufl-football.com/omaha-nighthaw...ue&sort=asc

sidenote, if the UFL can get rosters like this, they might draw more fans. I recognize almost every name it seems like.

Brian St. Pierre, the guy who beat Drew Bledsoe and the Bills, no less on their home turn called RWS when it counted.

Fred Smoot and Ron Curry have really fallen by the way side.

Shawn Andrews what a big disappointment he won't make it thru the season. Fred Smoot and Justin Fargas I thought these guys had potential.. Hollas Thomas was suspended this year so he found a way to play football regardless..

I thought smoot was considered a player, and from the limited action I had seen Justin Fargas in, he seemed productive.... can't believe there isn't a roster spot in the NFL for some of these guys

Tim Rattay...still livin' the dream.

It's amazing to see these guys still going for this pro football thing! A guy I knew growing up when outside of Toledo still kicks in the arena league! I mean, how cool is that? Maybe it's not a major income but it would still be super fun!

Tim Rattay...still livin' the dream.

It's amazing to see these guys still going for this pro football thing! A guy I knew growing up when outside of Toledo still kicks in the arena league! I mean, how cool is that? Maybe it's not a major income but it would still be super fun!

When u find a dream worth going after, never give up. ever. You only live life once. go ballz out.

I thought smoot was considered a player, and from the limited action I had seen Justin Fargas in, he seemed productive.... can't believe there isn't a roster spot in the NFL for some of these guys

he's a RB that is already 30, and evil Al drafted to replace him after his best season with McFadden and Michael Bush. Remember, the Raiders have no line play and great running backs. For some reason that sounds familiar :rolleyes:

It seems that roster reflected "a combination of signed and unsigned players. Teams own the UFL rights to the players listed on their respective roster provided they are not signed to another professional team’s roster."

http://www.wowt.com/sports/headlines/98639204.html

The roster looks to be a bit cleansed today,

It seems that roster reflected "a combination of signed and unsigned players. Teams own the UFL rights to the players listed on their respective roster provided they are not signed to another professional team’s roster."

http://www.wowt.com/sports/headlines/98639204.html

The roster looks to be a bit cleansed today,

Yup, the UFL teams sort of "draft" available players "rights" when they aren't playing in the NFL. They are added to their roster weither they have signed a deal or not with the team, they are a part of the team if they sign a contract.

Guess Omaha "won" the "Jemarcus Russell Sweepstakes"

Yup, the UFL teams sort of "draft" available players "rights" when they aren't playing in the NFL. They are added to their roster weither they have signed a deal or not with the team, they are a part of the team if they sign a contract.

Guess Omaha "won" the "Jemarcus Russell Sweepstakes"

I bet they feel lucky

I'm envisioning Trent holding a clipboard wearing a Boston Breakers uni.

trent would be on las vegas probably. The teams have regional rights based off of colleges/hometown's. Hence Jadoinkus, being from LSU and the closest team being in Omaha.