Why Lynch Missed Today

But when will he find time to fit-in running someone down and leaving them dying in a pool of their own blood in the street?

That's just a daily occurence. Barely newsworthy anymore. It's pretty common knowledge that Marshawn hosts these parties at his house where all the Bills and his posse sit around doing meth and laughing their fool heads off while Marshawn plays "Death Race 2000" on his Blu-Ray over and over on a loop.

Not so much his posse, but The Bills for the most part do not want to become meth addicts because they come from good neighborhoods and families. But when Marshawn asks them politely over to his house for movietime, at gunpoint, he can be quite charming.

Lynch and Ludicris are actually teaming up to try to get a sequel, "Death Race 2010" (based on a true story) made.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing from your over all demeanor on this board that you have not been asked to stand up in many weddings. YES, if you are a groomsmen you get to the location earlier to help with last minute issues, such as get your tux and make sure it fits. Secondly the rehearsal and dinner is traditionally the day before. What is he supposed to do fly in for the dinner out for VOLUNTARY OTAs then fly back for the wedding. get real.

I've stood up for several. Get in on Friday, home by Sunday. My work doesn't allow me to make a week out of it.

I've stood up for several. Get in on Friday, home by Sunday. My work doesn't allow me to make a week out of it.

You can't take 4 days, er, a "week," off from work? Yeah, okay doc.

And I'm sure those weddings were real high profile events, just like Forsett's. What did Schefter tweet about them?

I love it when people try to compare their work to that of a professional athelete. It makes zero sense and just makes you look stupid.

true. It is also an enabler convention

True that. It's funny that some people on here just can't get along considering we are all fans of the same team. If we are not to get along it should be with fans of other teams, and not with each other. Internal strife, gotta love it.

That's just a daily occurence. Barely newsworthy anymore. It's pretty common knowledge that Marshawn hosts these parties at his house where all the Bills and his posse sit around doing meth and laughing their fool heads off while Marshawn plays "Death Race 2000" on his Blu-Ray over and over on a loop.

Not so much his posse, but The Bills for the most part do not want to become meth addicts because they come from good neighborhoods and families. But when Marshawn asks them politely over to his house for movietime, at gunpoint, he can be quite charming.

Lynch and Ludicris are actually teaming up to try to get a sequel, "Death Race 2010" (based on a true story) made.

Good point. Your work does, however, seem to allow you to waste about eight hours of yours and everyone else's time every day on here though.

Excellent stuff, doggy.

How did I miss this thread?

It's a real beaut, I'll give you that.

Maybe we should ask his Mom? :unsure:

This is sad but now i'm wondering if his mom has less sense than him? Or perhaps she's being kept in the dark. Otherwise she would take him by the ear and make him listen to some damn common sense and respect his team.

Q: How do you know when a Polish wedding reception is over?

A: When the bride's brother punches a cop.