Why Lynch Missed Today

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam_Schefter

Bills RB Marshawn Lynch missed Buffalo's OTA today to fly to Dallas to be a groomsman in wedding of Seahawks RB Justin Forsett

A reasonable explanation? Nah, let's collectively bust a gasket with our rush to judgment dissing. It's so much more fun to speculate on subjects we know nothing about.

The guy's getting married on Thursday? Friday? Saturday?

Are you people serious??? Find something better to do than nit pick at a guy that hasn't done a thing wrong in a long time.

1. Voluntary practices are indeed "voluntary". If they're not, then the team needs to change it's name to mandatory.

2. Yes, weddings do start on friday if you're a groomsman. It's called a rehearsal dinner.

I think it's best if people stopped looking for reasons to run a guy out of town. Especially one of this team's only true star players. Let it go Bills fans.

Are you people serious??? Find something better to do than nit pick at a guy that hasn't done a thing wrong in a long time.

1. Voluntary practices are indeed "voluntary". If they're not, then the team needs to change it's name to mandatory.

2. Yes, weddings do start on friday if you're a groomsman. It's called a rehearsal dinner.

I think it's best if people stopped looking for reasons to run a guy out of town. Especially one of this team's only true star players. Let it go Bills fans.

He left Thursday, weddings Saturday--in Dallas. Just sayin.

This board is built for running players and coaches out of town. Thank goodness most of the players don't read the opinions of this place. The mob mentality of here and on the airwaves is amazing. If the internet was around in the late 60s /early 70s we would have run OJ out of town with his 697, 488 and 742 yards from 69, 70 and 71. we would have him labelled a bust, wasted pick, a reach at #1.

I'm not defending Marshawn actions and he has had some curious moves over the last 2 years, but honestly, with instant media, we make knee jerk reactions to something as simple as missing a day of practice and we are shipping a decent player out for a box of used jock straps. Thankfully none of us here are actually involved in running this team, it would be a nightmare.

Adam_Schefter

Bills RB Marshawn Lynch missed Buffalo's OTA today to fly to Dallas to be a groomsman in wedding of Seahawks RB Justin Forsett

OK, locking up the women in my family.

I almost wish he would pull a Vince Young in one of the local clubs.