A Big F-U to Lynch

MClem06

Bob DiCesare wrote an excellent article about how disposable Lynch is as a RB in the Buffalo News. I hope Lynch reads this article and recognizes that he's just being a giant DB.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/06/12/1080...mining-his.html

Bob if you are reading the wall, thank you for keeping our mindless players in check and reinforcing positive attitude and commitment to our team. This should in fact be Freddy Jacksons team with Spiller backing him up. I think that 1-2 punch could wear down a team. Both threats in the passing game as well.

If Lynch had any kind of character he'd show up and play, keep his mouth shut and do his best this year of staying clean and make a case for another team to pick him up. Sitting and pouting reminds me of a 4 year old kid that didn't get what he wanted. GUESS WHAT! That's business...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on record saying I hope we keep him. A 5th round pick isn't value and I would like to think Coach Gailey can get some production out of him. GO BEAST MODE!!!!!

Beyond his first year in the pros, what good has he done?? Why would we keep him. It's only a matter of time before he goes into "Beast Mode" outside of the locker room in his normal life and get's in trouble with his "gangster mode" on the streets. The guy is not good for the organization and we should've gotten rid of him when we had the chance during this year's draft. He may go on to have a successful career somewhere else but with all the opportunity the Bills provided him here, he couldn't keep his nose clean and stay out of trouble. I don't understand it. If someone pays me a bagillion dollars to run a football down the field, I'd do anything possible to keep that job and the people who gave so much to me happy. I'm on record saying we should drop him and anyone else who has run-ins with the law. As a team owner or coach you can't respect people like that and shouldn't.

It's disappointing.

I really saw Lynch as anti-McGahee- somebody who would work hard and fight for every yard not because he was just trying to win a starting job and party it up having babies out of wedlock all across the area with many women (Travis Henry also comes to mind on the baby-mama front)- but as it turns out, Mr. Lynch is the other kind of moron. The kind that gets into trouble with the law.

He busted his butt for 1-2 seasons, then has faded away into the sunset. All of his own doing.

I read this yesterday, and could not agree more. It would seem logical that if you want to be traded, you should demonstrate something of value in order to be considered worthy of trade. What he did 2 seasons ago does not hold to much weight in a 'what have you done for me lately' (besides get suspended, run down Canadiens, drink and drive, gun run...) league such as the NFL.

Based on his off field transgressions, I can see why no one would offer more than a 5th.

And if that is all that is offered, then I can understand the reason that the Bills are content to stay w/Lynch for now.

I mean, if I was Lynch, I would wake up. If Spiller comes in and has as dramatic of an effect that Johnson has had in Tennessee, Lynch could just plain be riding the bench and become a relief back instead of a feature back. He needs to come in and earn his spot- just like everybody else.

I'm on record saying I hope we keep him. A 5th round pick isn't value and I would like to think Coach Gailey can get some production out of him. GO BEAST MODE!!!!!

Agreed. Im amazed that so many people think freddy and CJ are enough to get us through a full season in this league. We probably wont need Lynch in week 1 but we're gonna need him in week 10 guaranteed. Unless a good offer comes through, which I doubt, he's going nowhere.

Bob DiCesare wrote an excellent article about how disposable Lynch is as a RB in the Buffalo News. I hope Lynch reads this article and recognizes that he's just being a giant DB.

Bob if you are reading the wall, thank you for keeping our mindless players in check and reinforcing positive attitude and commitment to our team. This should in fact be Freddy Jacksons team with Spiller backing him up. I think that 1-2 punch could wear down a team. Both threats in the passing game as well.

First of all you are making a big assumption ... that Lynch can read.

And secondly I believe your Jackson/Spiller assessment is way off the mark. In your scenario we would essentially have 2 "scatbacks" with not much of a OL, no up the gut running threat, no #1 WR and no QB to throw to a #1 WR if we had one. Thus turning a suspect offense into a weak offense. I know Lynch dissed the B-Lo in some peoples eyes, but trading Lynch for anything less than a 2nd is a BAD move for the Bills in my opinion.

Agreed. Im amazed that so many people think freddy and CJ are enough to get us through a full season in this league. We probably wont need Lynch in week 1 but we're gonna need him in week 10 guaranteed. Unless a good offer comes through, which I doubt, he's going nowhere.

I agree. I can't stand the P.O.S., but we're a better team with 3 RBs on the roster on game day. I'm all with the F-U to him, but I'd say, "F-U and play."

Beyond his first year in the pros, what good has he done?? Why would we keep him. It's only a matter of time before he goes into "Beast Mode" outside of the locker room in his normal life and get's in trouble with his "gangster mode" on the streets. The guy is not good for the organization and we should've gotten rid of him when we had the chance during this year's draft. He may go on to have a successful career somewhere else but with all the opportunity the Bills provided him here, he couldn't keep his nose clean and stay out of trouble. I don't understand it. If someone pays me a bagillion dollars to run a football down the field, I'd do anything possible to keep that job and the people who gave so much to me happy. I'm on record saying we should drop him and anyone else who has run-ins with the law. As a team owner or coach you can't respect people like that and shouldn't.

How about his SECOND year, too?

He's been in the league for 3 seasons, and 2 out of the 3 were Pro-bowl caliber. He's had one off year so far.

The rest of your rambling is the typical overreaction to some minor off-field stuff, and your fear of it happening again (even though nothing happened this offseason).

Put me on the list for people who want to keep him. He's worth more to us on the team right now, than he is in trade.

Going by what was seen last year from Lynch any free agent or our rookie Bell can fill Lynch's shoes as the third back. All I saw last year was him running straight into our O-Line, or crab walking his way to the sideline for no gain. I would love nothing more then Lynch to get back to his previous form, but at this point it is best to part ways for both Lynch and the Bills.

Agreed. We need to have three rb's..lets face it we don't know what we are going to get from Spiller.

Although it seems that the sky is the limit he hasn't played his first game yet.

Beast mode may excel with the zone blocking schemes the Bills will be utilizing.

Everyone is down on Lynch but no one is down on Schobel...why so?

I think Schobel will come back when the preseason begins for a last run.

I honestly don't think he's that bad of a guy. He seems like someone that just doesn't know how to make good decisions. His agent must be telling him he isn't doing himself any favors. I think the guy struggles with choosing right from wrong. We've seen him be a fun loving energetic guy, so why all this bad behavior? None of us can pretend to know his upbringing, but it appears life skills aren't something he learned growing up. I think the guy is tormented by what kind of man to be. I actually have pity for a guy willing to ruin his reputation. I know, I know there will be guys that blast me because he's a millionaire we shouldn't pity him, but the guy has issues that most of us can't relate to.

It's easy to just say that the guy is just a talented athlete that isn't taking advantages of all the "breaks" he's been given, but to make it to the NFL you have to be a hard working dedicated individual, even if its just in football. As evidenced, he plays very hard on the field. Remember how we all embraced "Beast Mode"?

I think the guy needs to learn some humility, get into camp, and earn the respect back of his team mates and coaches. I hope he turns his life around and becomes a success. I hope his fate isn't similar to Henry's, but it sure looks like he's taking that road.

Lynch is an AVERAGE back at best and the 3rd best currently on this roster. Only Bills fans over value the guy hense no one offering up a good draft pick for the guy.

We don't NEED him at all. We have other backs we have brought in that can be the #3 back just as Lynch can. I will say when cuts come, he needs to go.