A Big F-U to Lynch

MClem06

"He doesn't have to be here," Jackson said. "I've talked to him every other day and he's working, too. He's trying to get in the playbook as much as possible, get as many mental reps as he can. We all know that this is about what we can do and what we're doing here so that's what we're focusing on and I'm sure when he comes back he'll be ready to go."

- FRED JACKSON

You all need to get off Marshawn's nutzzzz! We're gonna need him...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets junk a sportscar becuase the tires are worn out, worn out by the last owner (and its mostly paid for).....it still has everything it takes to race up the Autobahn............... but lets sell it for pennies because we have a ferrari and a hummer in the garage and the original sportscar MIGHT throw a rod.. sounds pretty moronic to me, sounds like what all you fans(?) are saying about marshawn. imo douche jauron could have had ladaniam tomlinson in his prime and ran him out of town somehow

morons,

morons.

morons...

Yeah what the hell do people think we're gonna do if Fred Jackson goes down? Maybe one of the undrafted RB's step in and play half the game for Spiller? I doubt it...

It seems these days a lot of premier teams have a three-headed RB combo. I like ours now too, #'s 21 22 23. Durability wise I think it would be best for all of them to get reps in the right situations. Lynch a goaline back, spiller to catch it out of the backfield or motion to receiver, and Jackson still has 1 more year left of being the every down go to back.

and yet, neither does letting your employees walk all over your management

Walking all over management? Management is moving on without him, they drafted Spiller and brought in other RB's to compete. He's hurting himself, he's hardly doing anything to management. So you advocate employers punishing employees? If it gets to a certain point don't you just think employees should just get fired? Or should a company just keep that employee and punish him because they know he can't quit?

There is a subtle difference between "teaching your players a lesson" (your quote, not mine) and setting a tone that your organization isn't run by spineless jellyfish that will bend anywhich way any disgruntled player pushes when he gets his panties in a bunch.

What evidence do you have that the bills are "setting a tone that your organization isn't run by spineless jellyfish that will bend anywhich way any disgruntled player pushes when he gets his panties in a bunch."? Where are you getting this stuff?

I think your emotions are getting the best of you, which also isn't a very good trait to have when running an NFL team.

What evidence do you have that the bills are "setting a tone that your organization isn't run by spineless jellyfish that will bend anywhich way any disgruntled player pushes when he gets his panties in a bunch."? Where are you getting this stuff?

I think your emotions are getting the best of you, which also isn't a very good trait to have when running an NFL team.

well said... sometimes some of these hard line posts remind me of the south park "they took er jobs" episode.

Managing a pro sports team isnt similar to most peoples jobs on this board. The teach him a lesson etc just doenst work. There are egos to be managed and you cant just get another RB.

To those saying ML is an avg NFL running back, youre mistaken. He's simply not avg.

And no NFL GM is content going into a season with a 29 yr old running back and a rookie scat back.

Seriously you and others on this board act like high school girls. Boohoo. Grow the F up. Everyone of you know you will be cheering when he beastmode's it in from three yards out in the season opener.

Besides there are few RB's that have value to other teams because everyone knows you can draft another guy soon and get near instant production. There is no market for Lynch unless there is a catastophic injury to a starter on a playoff hopeful team. Atlanta, Arizona, Cincinnatti, and Pittsburgh are teams that come to mind with only one or no quality RB's. If you can get some team to overpay like Baltimore did for McGahee go for it. Otherwise sit back and enjoy a Lynch/Spiller version of thunder and lightning.

First of all you are making a big assumption ... that Lynch can read.

And secondly I believe your Jackson/Spiller assessment is way off the mark. In your scenario we would essentially have 2 "scatbacks" with not much of a OL, no up the gut running threat, no #1 WR and no QB to throw to a #1 WR if we had one. Thus turning a suspect offense into a weak offense. I know Lynch dissed the B-Lo in some peoples eyes, but trading Lynch for anything less than a 2nd is a BAD move for the Bills in my opinion.

Lynch listed on buffalobills.com as 5-11, 215. Fred Jackson is 6-1, 215. Joique Bell listed as 5-11, 220.

I guess only difference is running style??