Round 1, Pick #9: CJ Spiller RB Clemson

SDS

Nothing against Spiller, who I think is a VERY good running back, but I hope he can create his own holes.

Also: so long, Marshawn.

NFL Network said, "Spiller doesn't need everyone to be blocked to get big gains."

My response: "Good, because we can't block anyone..." :w00t:

Three RBs in the 1st Round in the last 7 years. Two RBs have been Pro Bowlers. STOP TURNING OVER THE ROSTER!!!!!

:w00t:

You hit the nail on the head. Over-investing in the RB position is a terrible move from a strategic perspective; even if Spiller turns out to be a very good player. How much of an upgrade over Lynch/Jackson does he really provide? And is that upgrade worth neglecting our QB position (Clausen), or some other area of real need? :censored:

:nana:

I'm worried about OL and DL but what the hell, he's a great player. Thurman Thomas may have been the most impactful player in Bills history so if they got a guy who can recreate some of that, I'm on board.

Go C.J. :w00t:

Great pick. They had their choice of LT, QB, DT, OLB, and they took the best player available. That's the way you get better. Expect Lynch to be moved, and we'll fill needs where the talent meets draft position. Don't worry, about 9 more picks (after trade) to be added. Nix will find PLAYERS :w00t: