For the Married Men

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont take this wrong dude, but really????

On the Bill board on draft Night??

Jimmminychristmas, find your balls and grab the remote back.

I dunno Blue, for me it was love at first BJ.

Nothing wrong with a sensitive question once in a while.

I'm just wondering for the married men here...when did you know that your wife was the one?

Ive met this girl and the more time i spend with her the more i feel like she could be that one. We share so many of the same values and beliefs and we just get along so well. I cant find a single thing about her that is a red flag....

When did you know?

Your man card is already in the mail, correct?

^^

This.

Knew it very soon after meeting her and just celebrated our 30th Anni.

I knew at the end of our first date (not suggesting this should be the case for everyone) simply because I had a sense of calm about it. Never once looked back and in a few weeks we will celebrate ten happy years together (12 if you count dating and engagement time).

Having said that don't rush if you (or she) is pushing then it is probably not the right time and maybe not the right person.

I don't see the point of marriage in this day and age.

But if you do get married, get a rock solid pre-nup. I know way too many nice guys who got screwed over by materialistic bitches. Don't be fooled.

They're experts at the long con.

Not to be cynical about it, of course...

Ive met this girl and the more time i spend with her the more i feel like she could be that one. We share so many of the same values and beliefs and we just get along so well. I cant find a single thing about her that is a red flag....

In all seriousness, if you are really only 22 you shouldn't even be thinking about that question until you've been with her for at least another 3 years.