1st annual Pick the Bills' first 7th round pick contest.

Rules:

1) I will post a complimentary haiku in your honor. Suitable for framing.

2) You have to remind me if you win via resurrecting this post. PMs not accepted. I won't record, compile, track, or otherwise go out of my way for anyone that bothers to respond to this thread, so it's up to your innate sense of fair play. :rolleyes:

3) First winning post, first served. Come the end of this extended draft extravaganza, post if you win. Ye shall publicly, eloquently, be praised. :blush:

Edited by stuckincincy

Rules:

1) I will post a complimentary haiku in your honor. Suitable for framing.

2) You have to remind me if you win via resurrecting this post. PMs not accepted. I won't record, compile, track, or otherwise go out of my way for anyone that bothers to respond to this thread, so it's up to your innate sense of fair play. :rolleyes:

3) First post, first served. Come the end of this extended draft extravaganza, post if you win. Ye shall publicly, eloquently, be praised. :blush:

Answer: Freddie Barnes, WR, Bowling Green, 1st of the two 7th round picks

Deji Karim

03/18/10 - PRO DAY RESULTS: Running back Abdul “Deji” Karim, who did not participate in the NFL Scouting Combine, outjumped the best running back in Indianapolis by two inches in the vertical leap (43 inches) at Southern Illinois’ pro day workout on March 11. Karim (5-8 1/2, 209) also showed impressive speed, clocking 4.40 and 4.43 seconds in the 40-yard dash. After showing off his 43-inch vertical leap, Karim had a 10-3 broad jump and posted a 4.33-second short shuttle, 6.95-second three-cone drill, and completed 19 bench press repetitions. Representatives from 15 teams watched Karim, along with one of his teammates and 15 other players from area schools, work out outdoors on FieldTurf. Punter Scott Ravanesi, the other Southern Illinois player, measured in at 6-0, 244 and stood on his results from the combine. – Gil Brandt, NFL.com

• 2 weeks later...