NFL 2010 SCHEDULE

Sweet. Can't wait for Trent Dilfer to tell Trey Wingo that "the league didn't do this team any favors" even though the opponents & locations are determined 9 years in advance.

Trent dildo Needs to STFU. That said Iam going to spit Nails if we play the pats afterthey have a bye week

I predict Bills/Lions MNF in Toronto. Talk about a marquis game! They would be stupid not to schedule that one. :unsure:

just hope it is the crappiest game on the schedule. cannot believe the league will take another division opponent and schedule it there. give them detroit, early, and get it over with.

just hope it is the crappiest game on the schedule. cannot believe the league will take another division opponent and schedule it there. give them detroit, early, and get it over with.

Are you kidding! NBC is praying they can Flex that matchup late in the season. :unsure:

According to the program schedule on ESPN.com, the 2010 NFL schedule will be released on April 13th. There is a SportsCenter Special scheduled on ESPN2 at 7pm.

I don’t know. As of 11 AM there’s nothing on nfl.com about the schedule coming out. And the NFL Network has normal programing tomorrow.

Usually they have a “Schedule Release Show” in mid afternoon. And hype it for a week or better.

I'll see you there. Been planning it for four years.

If we can get the tickets I hope to make a weekend out of it. Should the game be slated for late in the season we may back out because my FIL won't want to deal with that kind of cold, even though he grew up around Crandon, WI.

I don't know if it was written into the deal Ralph made w/ 'Trono', but I'm pretty sure the games have been played after the CFL season ends -around Thanksgiving.

I don't know if it was written into the deal Ralph made w/ 'Trono', but I'm pretty sure the games have been played after the CFL season ends -around Thanksgiving.

i thought that also, but also heard that THEY wanted an earlier game. not quite sure about the policy other than i hate everything connected to it.

If we can get the tickets I hope to make a weekend out of it. Should the game be slated for late in the season we may back out because my FIL won't want to deal with that kind of cold, even though he grew up around Crandon, WI.

We're doing Chicago Thursday night, Milwaukee Friday night, chillin low key in GB on Saturday night. I'm hoping it's a traditional Sunday 12 PM local game, preferably in October or something.

We're doing Chicago Thursday night, Milwaukee Friday night, chillin low key in GB on Saturday night. I'm hoping it's a traditional Sunday 12 PM local game, preferably in October or something.

October would be great, IMO. I'd like to take the Lambeau tour and check out as much history as I can when I'm up there. We'll be headed up from Central IL.

I'm trying to score tickets when the Bills play at Green Bay. My father-in-law is a life-long Packers fan and I thought it'd be cool for us to see our first game at Lambeau.

Same here. Friend of mine is a big Packers fan and we made the trip from NYC to Buffalo a few years back for the GB game, so now its a trip to Lambeau. Hopefully its early enough in the season, neither one of us feels like freezing our a$$es off :unsure: .

Nope. It's going to be the Patriots. Book it. Save it!! Rack it!! Whatever!!

Week 8: Patriots BYE

Week 9: Bills at Patriots

:doh:

On a Monday Night no less after the league puts out a new rule that states that the Pats* can be the only team in the league to play 14 players at a time instead of the traditional 11.

I am on Dish and it is listed BUT not on the NFL network as of

now.

I looked at both ESPN.com and NFL Network online schedules and don't see it listed either place, for this week, in the time frame between 6pm-9pm. Asked my rep in the ticket office and all they could tell me is they think it'll be out this Thursday. I'm on the road this week so I can't check my TW cable guide for ESPN.

Yay!

I'm planning on making the trip to Toronto to see em this year to go along with my seasons.

Dude, don't bother. Its the most pathetic scene you'd ever be around. I got free $275 tickets from a big shot buddy and had a miserable time last year. Don't....just....just.....dont.

Steelers game will be Toronto. Ben has heard they have different rules on consent - and great deals on prescription ruffi's.

Well played, but I'm 99% positive the Toronto game will be New England. I mean, Miami in 08, NY Jets in 09...it only makes sense.

On a Monday Night no less after the league puts out a new rule that states that the Pats* can be the only team in the league to play 14 players at a time instead of the traditional 11.

And yet we'll still be in the game, probably even leading, until the final 30 seconds where we somehow manage to give up 28 points and lose by 1....

I am glad the Bills wont be opening on Monday Night this season. That kind of deflated a lot of enjoyment out of opening day last season

totally agree!, i would like to open at home at 1 pm, then play again , AT HOME, the following week at 1pm. would be nice to get off to a strong start. it just gives me hope(maybe falsely) of getting a better chance to win, start the season positively. if it unravels after that , so be it. we have opened in new england twice in the last 4 years i think. lets try to build a litle mojo, then move on.. do not want to see us open on the road, at NY, or anywhere , but home !

totally agree!, i would like to open at home at 1 pm, then play again , AT HOME, the following week at 1pm. would be nice to get off to a strong start. it just gives me hope(maybe falsely) of getting a better chance to win, start the season positively. if it unravels after that , so be it. we have opened in new england twice in the last 4 years i think. lets try to build a litle mojo, then move on.. do not want to see us open on the road, at NY, or anywhere , but home !

Didn't see the '07 Denver game?

Sweet. Can't wait for Trent Dilfer to tell Trey Wingo that "the league didn't do this team any favors" even though the opponents & locations are determined 9 years in advance.

HA! Hysterical...good post.