Steve Johnson loves the new playbook

I think Stevie has potential. Its not likely he will be competing with anyone right now.

BTW 'Bot why do you have Ben Tate RB, Auburn at 140?

I see he ranked in the second or third round?

He likes him and Joseph both included in my 4 rounder,except at lower rounds. Not gonna happen.

Stevie and Hardy will be better than expected this season...considering they are expected to do NOTHING...lol...talk about nobody covering them heheheheh...Steve got skills and Hardy is just a monster I think highly of both of them and I believe they will be good...

I'm glad he likes the playbook...also FYI Edwards put in many many MANY good words about Stevie and how he was happy with the recievers going into last season before they signed T.O....he always brought up Stevie first...he likes him and with him as a starter I think the chemistry will be there...and good things will happen

I think anyone would be excited to see a playbook this season after last years debacle of an offense. Perhaps they have even designed plays that will get the ball to receiver more than five yards down the field? Let's hope.

Steve Johnson and Jame Hardy will be integral parts of this offense and I expect that their numbers will be quite good this season. I don't see Buffalo drafting any of the top receivers this year, certainly not in the first or second round when we need so much help up front at the T positions on both lines. Still, if they can design an offense where we can actually try and throw the ball down field and over the middle more than three times a game, that would be exciting for everyone.

I think anyone would be excited to see a playbook this season after last years debacle of an offense. Perhaps they have even designed plays that will get the ball to receiver more than five yards down the field? Let's hope.

Steve Johnson and Jame Hardy will be integral parts of this offense and I expect that their numbers will be quite good this season. I don't see Buffalo drafting any of the top receivers this year, certainly not in the first or second round when we need so much help up front at the T positions on both lines. Still, if they can design an offense where we can actually try and throw the ball down field and over the middle more than three times a game, that would be exciting for everyone.

I say stick Stevie and Hardy on the outside and put lee in the middle. Make Lees ass run actual routes for a change

Call me crazy but I have a good feeling about stevie, I see him beating out Hardy for the #2 spot.

I see Stevie and Chad Jackson becoming our Top-2 WR's within the next 2 years.

Hardy will step it up too...allowing us to trade Lee within the next year or two.

I would love a WR's corps of Johnson, Hardy, Jackson and Demaryius Thomas.

I see Stevie and Chad Jackson becoming our Top-2 WR's within the next 2 years.

Hardy will step it up too...allowing us to trade Lee within the next year or two.

I would love a WR's corps of Johnson, Hardy, Jackson and Demaryius Thomas.

huh?

I say stick Stevie and Hardy on the outside and put lee in the middle. Make Lees ass run actual routes for a change

Lee won't know what do do when the coach tells him to run over a hash mark on a route. He's never done that before.

Call me crazy but I have a good feeling about stevie, I see him beating out Hardy for the #2 spot.

I had a feeling that Fred Jackson was money the first time i saw him run in the preseason 2 or was it 3 yrs ago now & i got that same feeling about Johnson & Hardy, they just need some field time . Steve did great when called upon . I believe they are the starters and Roscoe will be the back up . But don't forget about the new receiver Jackson , this kid was a stud as a Gator and ran like a 4.34 40 at his work out for the Bills & was taken by the Pats in the second but hurt his knee . He didn't play last year and has something to prove so this should be interesting when spring training starts . GO BILLS !!!!!

I had a feeling that Fred Jackson was money the first time i saw him run in the preseason 2 or was it 3 yrs ago now & i got that same feeling about Johnson & Hardy, they just need some field time . Steve did great when called upon . I believe they are the starters and Roscoe will be the back up . But don't forget about the new receiver Jackson , this kid was a stud as a Gator and ran like a 4.34 40 at his work out for the Bills & was taken by the Pats in the second but hurt his knee . He didn't play last year and has something to prove so this should be interesting when spring training starts . GO BILLS !!!!!

Anything we might get out of Chad Jackson is just pure gravy, as he has done absolutely nothing in the NFL. Expectations are zero, but maybe he surprises.

Anything we might get out of Chad Jackson is just pure gravy, as he has done absolutely nothing in the NFL. Expectations are zero, but maybe he surprises.

when I heard we got chad jackson the first thing I thought was that he would be a return guy, and I hope he is a return guy, could be a steal in that dept.

Maybe Chan's playbook actually includes Steve Johnson, unlike Jaurons offenses. But then again, any offensive playbook at this point has got to be better than Dickie J's "Football Offenses for Dummies" book.

He can freestyle rap.......how hasn't he shown he is something special heheheheh

People here have always been big on SJ. I think we have to take the same posture with him we have to take with this team. It is all wait and see right now. We will know by week 10 what we have,

Steve Johnson fanboys are out. How sad is our team when we pin hopes on a guy who hasn't given even a hint of being a good player. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy wasn't on the roster in August.

My god. Why can't people be excited in the offseason? Johnson was the best receiver in the best conference in college football his senior year. He has good size and showed glimpses of potential in his rookie year. Why can't Bills fans let other Bills fans be excited that a guy might be a solid 3rd or possibly #2 receiver?

My god. Why can't people be excited in the offseason? Johnson was the best receiver in the best conference in college football his senior year. He has good size and showed glimpses of potential in his rookie year. Why can't Bills fans let other Bills fans be excited that a guy might be a solid 3rd or possibly #2 receiver?

I just hope he gets the chance with this staff. I mean just because Jauron, Schoenert and Van Pelt didn't give him a chance isn't saying much. Did any of those three guys actually have an eye for talent? He could very well be a great WR, just give him the chance. I think he has caught the only 4 passes ever thrown to him?

i think jackson will step up as will the younger guys given the opertunity. people around here think just because they dont have big numbers they wont. what the dont point out is they havent gotten alot of on the field time. or injurys slowed them down. recievers always take time to develop. hell took molds 3 years to break out....

He started 1 year at Kentucky, then he left. He was the 31st WR selected in the draft (7th round), the 224th player overall.

Let's all calm down a bit.

Hamden-Omon-Johnson...only the TBD brain trust could see the potential!