UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying is the guy could have chosen his words a little better instead of telling him to STFU.

"Mind your effing business" works for me but STFU is more succinct. I vote for STFU.

Tebow is going to be an annoying guy in the lockerroom. "Guys let's huddle up and have a pre-jockstrap prayer."

"Mind your effing business" works for me but STFU is more succinct. I vote for STFU.

Tebow is going to be an annoying guy in the lockerroom. "Guys let's huddle up and have a pre-jockstrap prayer."

Oh bullsh**T---these guys are all doing their phony prayer circles on the field after the games and they are all quick to thank "Jesus" or "God" after they make a decent play--or get drafted in the first round..

Tebow is at least genuine in his beliefs, by all accounts.

And you know what, in a professional locker room I'd bet he'd get a lot of guys that would join in.

Oh bullsh**T---these guys are all doing their phony prayer circles on the field after the games and they are all quick to thank "Jesus" or "God" after they make a decent play--or get drafted in the first round..

WEO, I find myself agreeing with you the more and more that I read you're posts.

Unnamed coach told him "Tebow is undraftable as a QB". I would be shocked if Tebow is taken by anyone but Jacksonville before the 5th round.

Yeah So! What's your point? I'd hate for you to be shocked...What a pathetic post, and I feel stupid for acknowledging it!

Almost as significant as small talk to a stranger on a elevator!! Same impact though as many of the Bills drafts from the past!

Unnamed coach told him "Tebow is undraftable as a QB". I would be shocked if Tebow is taken by anyone but Jacksonville before the 5th round.

Yeah So! What's your point? I'd hate for you to be shocked...What a pathetic post, and I feel stupid for acknowledging it!

Almost as significant as small talk to a stranger on a elevator!! Same impact though as many of the Bills drafts from the past!

And you know what, in a professional locker room I'd bet he'd get a lot of guys that would join in.

No doubt. That doesn't mean he won't be an annoying !@#$ in the lockerroom to the rest of the team who maybe are suspicious of Jesus's rooting interests.

No doubt. That doesn't mean he won't be an annoying !@#$ in the lockerroom to the rest of the team who maybe are suspicious of Jesus's rooting interests.

True but there is always stuff in the locker room that would annoy people. After seeing that picture of OJ that was posted here I know that would have really annoyed the **** our of me. For a completely different reason of course. :ph34r:

I'm sure someone posted the Cold Hard Football Facts Tebow article already, but just in case they didn't (and since I admittedly don't feel like reading through 26 pages of potential arguing):

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...ebow/index.html

It does a great job of pointing out just how other-worldly-good a college player Tebow was.

Count me among those that can't believe some people think he'll be there in the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th round. I still think someone will take him in the 1st.

I wonder how you determine which player has phony religion and which player is genuine.

I'm sure someone posted the Cold Hard Football Facts Tebow article already, but just in case they didn't (and since I admittedly don't feel like reading through 26 pages of potential arguing):

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...ebow/index.html

It does a great job of pointing out just how other-worldly-good a college player Tebow was.

Count me among those that can't believe some people think he'll be there in the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th round. I still think someone will take him in the 1st.

I also think he will be taken in the 1st, or 2nd at the worst. I don't think the Bills should take him that high, though. Hell, if he is available in the 4th or 5th I'd be thrilled if the Bills drafted him.