UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

So because God allows man to choose between him and living for themselves makes him not care?

What it shows is that if there is a god, he may care, but he's not handing out help just because you pray. What he's saying is, it's silly to believe that if you mumble a few words asking for "his" help on something as trivial as a test to play football and believe he'll help you with that. Yet he won't use he great and magical powers to save human beings from mass suffering.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...est-falls-flat/

hahahahahaha, I wonder what Tebows' face looked like.

that's just what i would have done- i hate people like tebow that have to let everybody know how holy they but usually are the most F'd up people. i'm sure it will come out that he's a closet homo or a raging alcoholic soon but found god

I am a big Tebow fan and also share his faith but I have to admit that he may have took it too far in this case.

It's one thing to pray by yourself, but in a room filled with future co workers, it is not a good idea to express your faith by asking strangers to take part.

Most companies have a religion free policy beacuse everyone has their own believes and should not be forced upon someone or to be held against someone.

If Tebow wants to share his faith with those who are interested I am all for it, but there is a time and place for everything and even though his intentions may have been good, I dont think the wonderlic test room was appropriate

Tim,

Apparently the hot rumor at the meetings yesterday was McNabb to the Bills for picks. Did you pick up on this at all or is it something that is being blown out of proportion?

Thanks.

Tim,

Apparently the hot rumor at the meetings yesterday was McNabb to the Bills for picks. Did you pick up on this at all or is it something that is being blown out of proportion?

Thanks.

If this is a joke, kudos, it made me laugh.

If not, you're in the wrong Tim thread. B-)

I see New England all over this only because they have the ammo to move up without losing a lot (three #2 picks: #44 #47 #53). They have no 3rd round and only a late 4th. I'd would take their 1st #2 and probably the #4 to move up a few slots in the 2nd round. The pats only have Brian Hoyer and WR/QB Isaiah Stanback behind Brady.

Tampa and KC have two #2's as well but probably won't go after QB's.

And Belicheck loves Tebow!

Unnamed coach told him "Tebow is undraftable as a QB". I would be shocked if Tebow is taken by anyone but Jacksonville before the 5th round.

Even if we believe an unnamed coach said that, the leap to expecting him to be drafted in the fifth or later is uncalled for.

It's like hearing evidence that a guy may have a cold and deducing that therefore he must be dying.