UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Well, crap.

@HJKforever: JK said he won't give me the #TimTebow scoop because I'll put it on Twitter. Now what do I do??

FWIW, unlike the usual "guess who I saw?" thread, I let this one roll without digging for a source. Why? Because if you'll remember back to last week, Ed Kilgore mentioned that Tebow was due in for a visit ...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe people should stop rushing to give a snarky comment any time someone has some new information to share here. Maybe we should wait a minute to see if someone might be on to something before jumping down his throat.

There's so much crap thrown (ahem) around here it's actually kind of unreasonable to think a post like this wasn't going to be met with cynicism. That said, if I'd been one of those making snide comments (probably the only reason I wasn't was timing), I would be sure to publicly eat crow after finding out it was true.

Maybe people should stop rushing to give a snarky comment any time someone has some new information to share here. Maybe we should wait a minute to see if someone might be on to something before jumping down his throat.

Snarkyness should be expected with the amount of pure BS that is posted on the Stadium Wall. To get offended when people don't automatically believe an unsubstantiated post is being a bit naive. Don't blame us for being skeptical.

PTR

I'm starting to get a little scared that the Bills might actually take Tebow in the first two rounds. To me, DT and LT need to be addressed with starters from the draft. If there are guys that can do that after the first two rounds, then great, but it's more of a crapshoot. LT with our first pick, as there are 4 quality guys out there, and maybe Cody or Cam Thomas in the second would immediately address our two biggest needs.

I have yet to hear a single quote from ANYONE out there who thinks that Tebow can be a solid NFL starter. I hear that he has great character, a will to win, and a great athlete. Well, so was Tim Couch. Would I take a flyer on him in the 4th or 5th round? Sure. But people have him going before round 3 and I can't imagine passing on a needed position on the team for a chance that this guy may pan out to be an average QB.

I'm sorry, unless we trade back in the first and generate a second, 2nd round pick and then maybe use that one on Tebow, I am going to be very angry.

Is there anyone out there who really thinks that we can afford to put off one of our other glaring holes to take Tebow in the second? I know we need a QB, but him and that early? I really hope not.

There's so much crap thrown (ahem) around here it's actually kind of unreasonable to think a post like this wasn't going to be met with cynicism. That said, if I'd been one of those making snide comments (probably the only reason I wasn't was timing), I would be sure to publicly eat crow after finding out it was true.

I think the note about Tebow having a Bills pin on his jacket probably set people off. I do doubt that bit of info...wouldn't really be 'appropriate' would it?

Still, you are correct...those casting stones should show the still have theirs (stones that is) by offering an apology.

The reason why I didn't believe the OP, is because he said Tebow was wearing a Bills logo. As someone who will be seeking employment from 32 NFL franchises, why wear a competitor's logo?

Yeah we get it, don't push your religion on me. You say this so much its lost all meaning.

If it lost all meaning, how did you "get it"?

BTW, you missed the point. I'm not surprised.

I think the note about Tebow having a Bills pin on his jacket probably set people off. I do doubt that bit of info...wouldn't really be 'appropriate' would it?

Still, you are correct...those casting stones should show the still have theirs (stones that is) by offering an apology.

Here's a thought. Seeing as how he's up here from Florida, and the current temp in Buffalo is in the 40s, could the jacket be borrowed? If that part's true.

Here's a thought. Seeing as how he's up here from Florida, and the current temp in Buffalo is in the 40s, could the jacket be borrowed? If that part's true.

Lori quit putting 2 and 2 together...it confuses people :lol:

Soooooooo, you're saying Tebow was unprepared for his visit?

I knew it!

I know you get lost in your own philosophy, so I'll explain. The word meaning in that context is significance or importance as it relates to your intent. It doesn't mean I couldn't comprehend.

Everyone is so touchy on here today. He was obviously making a reference to the story that broke earlier in the week. Isn't tolerance, patience and understading the pillars.....nevermind, just pray for him. :lol:

Guest dog14787
I bet he did, and I have no issue with that.

On the other hand, if he tried to get the entire restaurant to say grace with him...

:lol:

I saw Tebow at the Canadian ballet, he was getting a lap dance. I went up talked to him and he said he loves it here in Buffalo and he said that Buddy Nix told him if he is there at 9 the Bills will pick him. He was also signing autographs, he signed the strippers ass!

LOL