UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

LMAO @ Jackin fools for $20 bills...TRADE FOR VICK, TRADE FOR VICK heheheheheh

Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with TeSlow...I think his attitude...smug or not is superior to others in this draft...he seems super mature and intelligent...he's magnetic and knows how to interview better than everyone else I've seen...but just the fact that he ran as fast as our burning daylight Trent Edwards is scary considering he's a scrambling QB...I am pretty much sold on his iron will to win and do his best...but he can't even throw a spiral...ugh...I don't know...I just don't know...he's a very scary pick...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are Michael Vick.

No someone already pointed out I'm Trent Edwards...what I really am is a VERY poor QB analyst...hehehe...I like all the wrong guys...so if you go on that you guys should be all for drafting TeSlow...he'll probably be the next steve young because I absolutely think he will bust...

Now my question is....Do you really bring a 2nd rounder or later in for a visit and a steak dinner with Jim Kelly and Bills brass? We may be in for a surprise come pick #9 this year.

Now for a phrase you may hearing more often than not in the coming years....

"Go Bills and God Bless" = TT

I think the two biggest knocks on him are his mechanics and accuracy.

Also the idea to change his mechanics AFTER his college career and leading up to the draft.

Then there's the religion factor and his cult following that those who know nothing about Football tend to lean on.

Lastly, I have it on good authority that he's smug.....which could tie in directly with his religion.

Meh, I'd rather have a sub par player jackin fools for $20 bills... mor articles to read about my favorite team. :thumbsup:

I've actually heard more complaints about his religion. Folks around here don't want asome religious player, but have no problem selecting a convicted rapist of his own sister.

I think the note about Tebow having a Bills pin on his jacket probably set people off. I do doubt that bit of info...wouldn't really be 'appropriate' would it?

What would be inappropriate about it? Seems to me it's just a nice little gesture, nothing more.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear that if he visits the Jags, he wears a Jags pin, and so on.

Snarkyness should be expected with the amount of pure BS that is posted on the Stadium Wall. To get offended when people don't automatically believe an unsubstantiated post is being a bit naive. Don't blame us for being skeptical.

PTR

I don't know. I agree that just accepting everything posted here would be asking too much.

But the responses here weren't of the "Prove it," or "I sort of doubt this" type. They were immediate accusations of lying.

I personally looked at that, felt a bit of doubt, remembered that Tebow was supposed to have a visit to Buffalo before the draft and figured it might well be true.

The reason why I didn't believe the OP, is because he said Tebow was wearing a Bills logo. As someone who will be seeking employment from 32 NFL franchises, why wear a competitor's logo?

IMHO, because he was in Buffalo, talking to the Bills. Now, if someone reported that he was visiting the Broncos and wearing a Bills logo, that would make me doubt the veracity of the story a bit.

Is there any doubt now that the 4th QB the Bills are bringing in is Tebow with the 41st pick?

Won't last that long. With him being publicly courted by the Bills, another team may jump ahead

of our 2nd round pick and snag him. Happens all the time.

I believe Tebow is just a smoke screen. They really covet another player, or two, and are using him

to throw other teams off the scent.

Why? How much could you really know about Buddy Nix and his abilities? Sure I have read a few things, but I don't KNOW what decisions in say, San Diego were HIS decisions etc. Fans know nothing but hearsay about these front office guys and even coaches. The only real evaluations that a fan can make is of players and what they do on the field. You don't KNOW anything about Buddy Nix's abilities.

If they spend the 2nd pick on Tebow when they could have gotten McNabb for it (not sure they can) I'm DONE.

Why would you be DONE? You don't KNOW that Tebow will be worse for the Bills than McNabb, just like we don't KNOW about Nix and his abilities. McNabb has been a winner his whole life, but maybe Nix's ability to identify talent is actually better than the average person. And if you're going to trade a second round pick for McNabb, you HAVE to make sure you get him for more than one season.

And for those complaining about Tebow's religion, who cares? Alot of guys in the NFL actually are religious, so I don't think it really matters.

I'm starting to get a little scared that the Bills might actually take Tebow in the first two rounds. To me, DT and LT need to be addressed with starters from the draft. If there are guys that can do that after the first two rounds, then great, but it's more of a crapshoot. LT with our first pick, as there are 4 quality guys out there, and maybe Cody or Cam Thomas in the second would immediately address our two biggest needs.

I have yet to hear a single quote from ANYONE out there who thinks that Tebow can be a solid NFL starter. I hear that he has great character, a will to win, and a great athlete. Well, so was Tim Couch. Would I take a flyer on him in the 4th or 5th round? Sure. But people have him going before round 3 and I can't imagine passing on a needed position on the team for a chance that this guy may pan out to be an average QB.

I'm sorry, unless we trade back in the first and generate a second, 2nd round pick and then maybe use that one on Tebow, I am going to be very angry.

Is there anyone out there who really thinks that we can afford to put off one of our other glaring holes to take Tebow in the second? I know we need a QB, but him and that early? I really hope not.

I do not like Tebow, I do not, I do not. I would not draft him, I would not, I would not. I would not draft him in the first, I would not draft him in the second or the first, I would not draft him in the third, second or first. I would not draft him to play QB, I would not draft him to play RB. I would not draft him on the first day, I would not draft him any day.

First of all Tim Tebow will never see the 2nd round. Some GM will gamble and take him in the last few picks of the first round. It will be a huge gamble yet some teams do not have a lot of holes to fill and they can afford the selection without damaging the franchise. Buffalo is not one of those teams

This ain't no "knee-jerkreaction", I've been jerked around plenty by this "organization". Sure, Tebow 'might " turn out (then again, any team taking him in the first 3 rounds might be considered a punchline in 2 years), but there have to be other, smarter ways to go about building a team than taking that kind of risk.

Yep Like A. Maybin last year. :thumbsup:

Won't last that long. With him being publicly courted by the Bills, another team may jump ahead

I believe Tebow is just a smoke screen. They really covet another player, or two, and are using him

I don't think there's any doubt this could be true.

Hmmm. Well, I supported the Mike Williams pick. Also the McCargo, Losman and Maybin picks. None have produced the way the team invisioned and we haven't been relevant in a decade, which includes 2 completely different FO's.

Nix & Gailey? I'm going with the '3rd times' the charm'. We don't have a NT, LT or QB worth a damn now, so whom they select is who I support.

Of the scent of what? What "smoke screen"? What good would "pretending" we might draft Tebow do?

It doesn't matter what other teams think we will draft. Nothing they can do about it. Nothing we can do about the picks that come before ours, or after. Every has their board assembled and will take who's available when they are on the clock.