UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

Guest dog14787
Where do you see him being drafted?

Out of the top 10, 14th - 18th possibly, but like I say, someone else is going to be looking real hard at this guy and it depends on where we think that other team is so we stay under them.

I honestly think we will take Tebow above all other QB's in the draft.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jacksonville doesn't take him in the 1st round, I'm guessing the Bills - if they want him - will have to make the move in round 2 before Belicheat* grabs him with one of NE's* three 2nd round picks (the Cheatriettes* have Jacksonville's 12-spot in round 2).

I'm beginning to warm to the idea. If Belicheat* likes Tebow (BB* is very tight with Urban Meyer, has visited Florida's practices every year, has had nothing but praise for Tebow of late, and has the luxury of developing Tebow while starting Brady*), the Bills might do well to grab TT with their #41 pick as our QB of the future AND keep him away from NE* - particularly if Dan Williams, Terrence Cody, Cam Thomas, and Ricky Sapp are all 'off the board' when our turn comes.

You made a stupid belittling comment.

You got back some of the same.

But you tell me where he's coming from. (see, that's a condescending comment to me)

farking idiot

He made a grand philosophical,political, statement about me and ALL I was saying was that what he said wasn't funny and gave him back what he was giving somebody he didn't know. This is getting hilarious. I wasn't defending Tebow. I don't want him on my team so yeah I do understand what he was getting at......he assumed I was defending him and/or was offended but.... that was not it all. sometimes things don't have hidden meanings.

But since you two are all knowing and you feel the need to speak for him then I would say it is obvious that someone has "a little bitty guilty conscience" for the need to blast somebody who is a good guy. It makes you feel better to make fun of those that you know are better than you. Psych 101.

If Jacksonville doesn't take him in the 1st round, I'm guessing the Bills - if they want him - will have to make the move in round 2 before Belicheat* grabs him with one of NE's* three 2nd round picks (the Cheatriettes* have Jacksonville's 12-spot in round 2).

I'm beginning to warm to the idea. If Belicheat* likes Tebow (BB* is very tight with Urban Meyer, has visited Florida's practices every year, has had nothing but praise for Tebow of late, and has the luxury of developing Tebow while starting Brady*), the Bills might do well to grab TT with their #41 pick as our QB of the future AND keep him away from NE* - particularly if Dan Williams, Terrence Cody, Cam Thomas, and Ricky Sapp are all 'off the board' when our turn comes.

I agree Senator, I believe if he is available in the second round, you have to pick him, considering what we have at that position. He's certainly a risky selection, however, I believe his work ethic, big game experience, leadership, impressive stats combined with his will to win make him a must pick for us if he is available for us.

Yay! Buffalo TV has caught up to the story!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/bills_and_n...-out-with-Bills

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) - Sources from ESPN tell News 4 Sports that Tim Tebow is in town.

Tebow is expected to work out with the Buffalo Bills, sometime Monday.

The source tells News 4, Tebow had dinner with Jim Kelly on Sunday evening.

"Sources" presumably being the story on ESPN.com ... :thumbsup:

Or Twitter.

They went to "a steakhouse". If TT ordered fish tacos, JK probably would have punched him in the face.

If you look back a couple of pages in this thread, you'll find that I posted the same link last night. Schefter picked up on Jill Kelly's tweet, which merely confirmed a sighting posted here.

And now, Patti Thomas and Jill are going off about all the various stories popping up. The hilarity continues ...

I agree Senator, I believe if he is available in the second round, you have to pick him, considering what we have at that position. He's certainly a risky selection, however, I believe his work ethic, big game experience, leadership, impressive stats combined with his will to win make him a must pick for us if he is available for us.

I can't agree though I have nothing against the guy. If he is being considered because he can make the third and three from the "Wildcat", then please draft Toby Gerhart. Gerhart will probably lead the league in TD's in a couple of years if put into the right situation.

I would prefer a Jerry Hughes LB TCU, Ricky Sapp from Clemson or a Carlos Dunlap from Florida or even a Darryl Washington from TCU IF we go OL in the first round. If we go Def. in Round 1 (either McClain, Derrick Morgan or Dan Williams (Please no !!) then my preferences, if available, are V. Ducasse OL from UMASS, R. Saffold from Indiana, Toby Gerhart from Stanford.... (a first down machine) , C. Brown OL from USC or even the TE from Arizona, Gronkowski.

There is no room for a QB with a lot of question marks. If they make the move I'm all for it but there should be alot of excellent talent @ #41 and we need guys that can plug immediate holes which the guys above IMO could do from Day 1.

This should be interesting.

I am hereby resigned to the fact that Tim Tebow will be a Buffalo Bills who will take him with their #2 pick.

Feelings of depression are already beginning to sink in.

It could be worse...We could have drafted Berry or Mays at 9 if Jauron was around

I think Jim Kelly sees a lot of himself in Tim Tebow (minus the partying and drinking). If Jim thinks the Bills would win with Tebow, let's draft the guy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5037036

at no point does Kelly in this article or to me say that, as you put it, "he thinks the Bills would win with Tebow." re-read the quotes that are attributed to Jim from the USA Today piece. they're very close to what he told me and one other reporter in January.

though he's talked up Tebow, he's never -- to my knowledge, and I could be wrong here -- ever suggested the "Bills Should Draft Tebow" or that he expects "Tebow to Turn the Bills Into Winners."

and he's not really said that he even WANTS Tebow.

let's not go too far here.

jw

"Kelly has been a vocal supporter of Tebow and has made it little secret he'd like to see the team draft him." I would ascertain from that statement that Kelly would want Tebow for his football abilities. He wouldn't want him if he didn't think they could win with him. Not saying I think Tebow will or won't be a winner, but it seems clear that Kelly likes the kid and would want him on the team.