They just Railed Us on NFL Network (LINK)

God look what these buttheads just did to us.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-free-agency/...ite-in-AFC-East

What was it exactly that you took umbrage with? What I heard was we have no QB, we have no line, we have no money, Lynch has been a disappointment and might get traded, Chan Gailey has a lot to prove. New England, Miami and the Jets are better, better run, and have more money to get better. Thus, the talking heads have a hard time seeing us being successful in the short term. Yeah? And? I hear this stuff every day around here and I agree with most of it.

There's nothing that was said that was wrong.

This team is in a bad, bad way. Even if they hit on every pick in the draft this year, they will STILL be a year or two away from really competing.

Look at what they have to overcome:

-- New schemes on BOTH sides of the ball

-- No starting QB on the roster

-- No starting LT/RT on the roster

-- No starting NT on the roster

-- The weakest LB corps in the NFL

-- Question marks at the number 2, 3 and 4 WR spots.

That's just too many holes to fill in one off season. It might be too many to fill in two.

I hate to be Johnny Raincloud, but this is going to be a learning year. They will play hard. They will win some games they're not supposed to. But this looks like a 5 win season. Couple breaks they could squeeze out 6 or 7. Then again, they could just as easily go 2-14.

This team is in a bad, bad way. Even if they hit on every pick in the draft this year, they will STILL be a year or two away from really competing.

That's just too many holes to fill in one off season. It might be too many to fill in two.

I hate to be Johnny Raincloud, but this is going to be a learning year. They will compete. They will play hard. They will win some games they're not supposed to. But this looks like a 5 win season. Couple breaks they could squeeze out 6 or 7. Then again, they could just as easily go 2-14.

Hello? Cornell Green.... :thumbsup:

I hate to be Johnny Raincloud, but this is going to be a learning year. They will compete. They will play hard. They will win some games they're not supposed to. But this looks like a 5 win season. Couple breaks they could squeeze out 6 or 7. Then again, they could just as easily go 2-14.

Exactly. You can't get mad when it's just the truth stinging. We were a 5-11 team with the personel to fit a Tampa 2 D. We are now running a 3-4 and haven't changed any part of our staff with only the draft to go. Unless all 7 rookies immediately make a difference, we will be worse this year.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. "The Bills - they are an ugly mutt, but they are still MY MUTT!" :thumbsup:

Everything they said was true. The simple truth is an ugly truth. The Bills have been bad for four decades out of five. The one decade in which they had success the owner fired the architect of that team, Bill Polian. Besides the Raiders, the Bills are the most ridiculed team in the NFl. Until there is new ownership the situation won't appreciably change.

Those BASTARDS! How dare they say we are a small market team with no quarterback, no offensive line, defensive issues! How dare they say that we have no money to spend in free-agency! I do however want to point out what LaCanfora stated that we "could't get the draft wrong thi year"...No comment

Exactly. You can't get mad when it's just the truth stinging. We were a 5-11 team with the personel to fit a Tampa 2 D. We are now running a 3-4 and haven't changed any part of our staff with only the draft to go. Unless all 7 rookies immediately make a difference, we will be worse this year.

Gailey believes our current players are actually a better fit for a 3-4 than a 4-3. I4 think mainly refering to our DEs and DTs.

Who the hell cares what these has-beens and wannabes and douchebags have to say? When have their words ever been the paragon of football knowledge and insight?

Seriously, big freaking deal. All they ever do is stroke the big market teams.

Case in point: They hire and pay a guy to speak and he uses the expression "the verdict is out".

The world is overrun with idiots.

Last year we had the head coaching staff equivalent of a cage full of monkeys. If it weren't for an idiotic fumble late in the opener against New England we would have split with every team in the AFC east. INCLUDING the team that every fell on their knees for, the NY Jets. AND had a turnstile OL and enough guys on IR to fill a bus.

!@#$ these pinheads and their opinion that the "Bills can't compete".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. "The Bills - they are an ugly mutt, but they are still MY MUTT!" :thumbsup:

They're mine too. I'm still going to root my ass off for them all year and will go into every game thinking they'll find a way to win.

But realistically, I'm prepared for a long rebuilding process that will take more than one year to complete.

What was it exactly that you took umbrage with? What I heard was we have no QB, we have no line, we have no money, Lynch has been a disappointment and might get traded, Chan Gailey has a lot to prove. New England, Miami and the Jets are better, better run, and have more money to get better. Thus, the talking heads have a hard time seeing us being successful in the short term. Yeah? And? I hear this stuff every day around here and I agree with most of it.

Yep, can't really argue with too much of what they said. Until we put a better product on the field, in the eyes of the media we suck.

Gailey believes our current players are actually a better fit for a 3-4 than a 4-3. I4 think mainly refering to our DEs and DTs.

:thumbsup::lol: I don't know what's worse - Gailey if he believes they are a better fit, or you for believing anything Gailey shovels at you :(:lol: He believes our DE's are such a good fit he's moving them to a new position! Who's taking over their old spot? Has Stroud ever played that position in his long career? :lol: And Kyle Williams and McCargo are what you build a 3-4 defense around?! :lol: Oh, and I forgot, Gailey has a long and respected resume as a defensive guru.

Last year we had the head coaching staff equivalent of a cage full of monkeys. If it weren't for an idiotic fumble late in the opener against New England we would have split with every team in the AFC east. INCLUDING the team that every fell on their knees for, the NY Jets. AND had a turnstile OL and enough guys on IR to fill a bus.

!@#$ these pinheads and their opinion that the "Bills can't compete".

If almost winning is nearly not losing then is almost losing nearly not winning? The primary reason why the Bills lost so much last year and all the other earlier years was they had a lack of talent. Everything the NFL analysts stated about the status of the Bills was the obvious truth.

Agreed ... I found nothing objectionable in what was said. Only possible issue was the money comment ... suggests that the cap is really not the cap.

When will you people realize that sports reporters are clowns. Whatever they say or write means nothing. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong -- just like the rest of the world. Why do you put stock in anything they say. I have two eyes. I can see what is going on. Why do I need their input?