SAINTS vs VIKINGS GAMETHREAD

davefan66

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's a good game.

Really hope for the Saints to win. A little sick of hearing about Lord Favre at this

point, and really don't know if I can stand the next two weeks of it.

just think, if the Vikes win the super bowl Favre might actually retire this time....for real

I dont know why but I just dont like the Saints

Go Vikes!

Why are you guys rooting for the Saints? People, if the Vikings win today and lose the Super Bowl, they reclaim sole possession of "Biggest Super Bowl Loser". A win today by the Vikings and a loss by the Vikings in 2 weeks means the all Bills fans over the age of 25 get to have a small victory.

Why are you guys rooting for the Saints? People, if the Vikings win today and lose the Super Bowl, they reclaim sole possession of "Biggest Super Bowl Loser". A win today by the Vikings and a loss by the Vikings in 2 weeks means the all Bills fans over the age of 25 get to have a small victory.

And if the vikes go and win?

If that's roughing the passer, you might as well put a pink tutu on him and a sign that says NO TOUCH.

I agree that the rules are weak, but per today's rules that was a clear penalty. You just can't try to punish the QB in any way.

i dont know, he lifted him and drove him into the ground...with the way the rules are today I wasnt shocked by that call

Looked to me like Favre left his feet on the pass, could be wrong though.

Crappy call IMO on top of several other horrible calls.