Frazier not interested?

gfalk87

Just saw this on twitter thought I should share it....Sal Maiorana tweeted If it's true that Leslie Frazier doesn't want Bills job, as is now being reported, I can't blame him. And I have no idea where Bills turn.

For those who dont know Maiorana covers the Bills for the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester.

Just saw this on twitter thought I should share it....Sal Maiorana tweeted If it's true that Leslie Frazier doesn't want Bills job, as is now being reported, I can't blame him. And I have no idea where Bills turn.

For those who dont know Maiorana covers the Bills for the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester.

Sal should be embarrassed to call himself a football writer and "tweet" that he has no idea where the Bills turn. As if Leslie Frazier was the end all be all of NFL coaches. Two weeks ago barely anyone knew his name. This job is not for a diva and certainly not for a guy like Frazier who's in his 50s, who's never been offered an NFL head coaching job and is afraid of finally getting the chance. My response is, you're Leslie freaking Frazier and you're turning down this job offer? :wallbash: ...NEXT!

If he does that then he's a moron. As for Sal, here's hoping your employers don't read your twit page and here's a candidate list for you...Garrett, Rivera, McDermott, Heimerdinger, Callahan. That's five off the top of my head and all of them have just as much qualifications as Leslie "recent nobody" Frazier. He's looks like the second coming of Dick Jauron. We did the quiet and stoic coach thing, hope the Bills pass on him first.

Get a freaking grip Sal, geeeez!

Why doe s it suprise anyone? We essentially said !@#$ you to him by offering the job to Harbaugh! Hell I wouldn't want to be 4th or worse on someone's list.

The guy was a virtual nobody until Dungy started touting his name around. All of a sudden he's the next coming of Tom Landry???? Oh please, if he's offended by a head coaching job offer no matter how far down the list he was then he can go scratch. Plenty of head coaching candidates in the league who will count their blessings and take the job.

Sal should be embarrassed to call himself a football writer and "tweet" that he has no idea where the Bills turn. As if Leslie Frazier was the end all be all of NFL coaches. Two weeks ago barely anyone knew his name. This job is not for a diva and certainly not for a guy like Frazier who's in his 50s, who's never been offered an NFL head coaching job and is afraid of finally getting the chance. My response is, you're Leslie freaking Frazier and you're turning down this job offer? :wallbash: ...NEXT!

If he does that then he's a moron. As for Sal, here's hoping your employers don't read your twit page and here's a candidate list for you...Garrett, Rivera, McDermott, Heimerdinger, Callahan. That's five off the top of my head and all of them have just as much qualifications as Leslie "recent nobody" Frazier. He's looks like the second coming of Dick Jauron. We did the quiet and stoic coach thing, hope the Bills pass on him first.

Get a freaking grip Sal, geeeez!

Sal's books

Sal is a great football writer. Love his column and appearances on the Bob Matthews show on 1180WHAM here in Rochester. He is accomplished and has covered the Bills like a blanket. Check out his book titles at Barnes and Nobles. If anybody has a question about his credentials let them post their own book list here.

twitter. wingoz @adam_schefter reporting now it appears unlikely vikes d coordinator leslie frazier will be the new bills head coach

everyone come down , I saw the report . Schefter was saying he didn't think the Bills wanted Frazier not the other way around. Basically he said why would they still want to interview a bunch of other guys if Frazier was the guy .

Sal's books

Sal is a great football writer. Love his column and appearances on the Bob Matthews show on 1180WHAM here in Rochester. He is accomplished and has covered the Bills like a blanket. Check out his book titles at Barnes and Nobles. If anybody has a question about his credentials let them post their own book list here.

It was a stupid statement made by Sal and he deserved the shot. Pretty sad when a football writer becomes a drama queen. He needs to grow a pair and not be so overdramatic. What will they do!? What will they do? Leslie Frazier said noooooooooo! Oh the humanity!!!!!!!

The Bills really should go after an offensive guy like Callahan or Heimerdinger anyways.

everyone come down , I saw the report . Schefter was saying he didn't think the Bills wanted Frazier not the other way around. Basically he said why would they still want to interview a bunch of other guys if Frazier was the guy .

I am on threat alert yellow, and I refuse to calm down.

Why doe s it suprise anyone? We essentially said !@#$ you to him by offering the job to Harbaugh! Hell I wouldn't want to be 4th or worse on someone's list.

On the other hand, its not like the Bills could hire him right now even if they wanted. What does Frazier or anyone else expect the Bills to do in the meantime? They can't just sit on their hands. There's no guarantee that Frazier ever would have taken the Bills job when available, and in light of that, they have to continue exploring other options.

It was a stupid statement made by Sal and he deserved the shot. Pretty sad when football writers becomes a drama queen. He needs to grow a pair and not be so overdramatic. What will they do!? What will they do? Leslie Frazier said noooooooooo! Oh the humanity!!!!!!!

The Bills really should go after an offensive guy like Callahan or Heimerdinger anyways.

Sal is always dramatic. Ebeneezer is the guys nick name. Grouchy and dramatic by nature, but he is the man when it comes to the Bills here in Rochacha baby.

Sounds like Schefter's got a personal vandetta against the Bills. He tries to shoot down any reports about anyone who is interested in Buffalos HC vacancy

He said that he didn't think that he bills were going to hire Frazier, not that Frazier didn't want the bills

Sal is always dramatic. Ebeneezer is the guys nick name. Grouchy and dramatic by nature, but he is the man when it comes to the Bills here in Rochacha baby.

I was never that big a fan of Frazier to begin with. Looks much too inner-focused just like Dick Jauron. He has that same weird stare. Time to keep interviewing the list of coordinators and move on to the possibility of Callahan, Billick, Martz or Fassel. If it were me, I'd try to raid the Jets coaching tree starting with Callahan as head coach. The Jets have arrived at what the Bills are shooting to become. Strong offensive line (use 1st rd pick on OL), strong running game, strong defense. Let the pilfering begin!

I was never that big a fan of Frazier to begin with. Looks much too inner-focused just like Dick Jauron. He has that same weird stare. Time to keep interviewing the list of coordinators and move on to the possibility of Callahan, Billick, Martz or Fassel. If it were me, I'd try to raid the Jets coaching tree starting with Callahan as head coach. The Jets have arrived at what the Bills are shooting to become. Strong offensive line (use 1st rd pick on OL), strong running game, strong defense. Let the pilfering begin!

You would take Callahan over Frazier? Callahan who washed out in Oakland? Callahan who was terrible at Nebraska? You can offer up a better candidate than that.

You would take Callahan over Frazier? Callahan who washed out in Oakland? Callahan who was terrible at Nebraska? You can offer up a better candidate than that.

How's that Jet offensive line looking? His offenses were awesome with the Raiders. Lead the team to the Superbowl with a scary good offense. Knows the running game, knows the passing game. Yes, he's a better candidate and I'd take him over Frazier.

The "no research" part is evident.

You didn't even know who Leslie Frazier was four weeks ago, admit it...

:wallbash:

This Frazier thing is too funny. The guy is truly a baffoon if he turns down the Bills. It would be ironic if Jason Garrett took the job. The guy that always turned down job offers counts his blessings and takes the Bills job.

And we know this how? Because Charlie Casserly said so? I will wait to hear it from someone who actually knows, thank you. I think it is very interesting this "report" is substantiated nowhere else, although that has not stopped its spread around the media as gospel to be repeated.

Sounds like Schefter's got a personal vandetta against the Bills. He tries to shoot down any reports about anyone who is interested in Buffalos HC vacancy

You homers are ridiculous...one of these national media guys reports that people wont/arent coming here and they have vendetta against the bills all of a sudden. THIS JOB BLOWS!!! They HC reports to a 70yrold first time GM...yeah i mentioned his age...everyone always asks why i do that...cause he is starting a new career/position for the first time at 70!! What other team of the 32 does that? That 70yr old rookie gm reports to a d3 football player/ baseball marketing whiz! And that person reports to a 91yr old owner who wants to waste the HC's time by going over gameplans!! How is this appealing to anyone?!?! Its not all random that all candidates reject offers/interviews from us...the word is out around the league that this is a TERRIBLE situation to put yourself in and your better off waiting for one of the 30 good jobs to open! Deal with it people. All you can do is be optimistic a succession plan exists and well rise to prominence again under a new owner cause its not happening with this guy!