Sully is right this time...

sharper802

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much of a jerk he might be, everyone knows he hit the nail on the head. None of what he wrote is news to any of us. It's time to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. You won't see me jumping ship, though. I'm a Mets fan, too, so I'm getting the hang of this.

I don't get the hate of Sully. When the Bills suck he is the voice of the disgruntled fan. You read him, nod your head and then get on with your week. My goodness, if you don't like him, don't read him. Would you prefer the bland stating of the obvious or blowing sunshine up our heinies?

As much of a jerk he might be, everyone knows he hit the nail on the head. None of what he wrote is news to any of us. It's time to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. You won't see me jumping ship, though. I'm a Mets fan, too, so I'm getting the hang of this.

So he's right. We know he's right. Does that mean we have to be reminded every day? Does it not suck enough without Sully cackling as he pees all over Bills Nation? Never forget Jerry Sullivan loves rubbing our faces in it.

PTR

So he's right. We know he's right. Does that mean we have to be reminded every day? Does it not suck enough without Sully cackling as he pees all over Bills Nation? Never forget Jerry Sullivan loves rubbing our faces in it.

PTR

I missed that part. Which paragraph was he saying that Bills fans suck donkey dong?

Every city has the disgruntled sports columnist. You should read Bob Kravitz's columns about the Colts in the Indianapolis Star. You would think that they were having a losing season. And when these guys get an actual losing team, they go to town. One time Kravitz actually admitted that he does not really watch pacers' games, but he still uses them as fodder for his columns all the time. The point is that his job is not to report, but rather to stir the pot. And the Bills pot right now is ripe for Sullivan's stirring. It almost stirs itself.

I missed that part. Which paragraph was he saying that Bills fans suck donkey dong?

You didn't miss it---there is no such part.

It was made up. It's part and parcel of the paranoia/inferiority complex that infects too many minds on this site.

Next it will be "those damn weathermen always talking all winter long about cold and snow and cloudiness...."

What has this team done in the past 10 years that is positive?

They havent and i should elaborate on my statement.

I agree with this article but everythign he writes he is so negative about. Its hard for me to read because of that. Even if there is a tiny bit of hope Jerry is first to bash and spin the negative on it.

The idiocy abounds on TBD.

Forgive a columnist who is paid to author opinion pieces, from complaining about a team that's 0 their last 10 in playoff appearances.

Hate on the media, local and national, because they dare to criticize the Buffalo Bills. Their beef isn't with the fans, it's with an ownership/front office that can't build a winner.