unsubstantiated rumors thread: COWER TO BUFFALO!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a 4 PM flight from Raleigh to Buffalo today.

He probably had to walk his dog this morning, and then will take the dog to the kennel on the way to the airport. I think he should probably get to the airport by around 2 PM (after stopping at Chipotle for lunch), given the increased travel restrictions lately.

There's a 4 PM flight from Raleigh to Buffalo today.

He probably had to walk his dog this morning, and then will take the dog to the kennel on the way to the airport. I think he should probably get to the airport by around 2 PM (after stopping at Chipotle for lunch), given the increased travel restrictions lately.

I just hope he doesn't forget his Chipoltaway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etTHAmqjnBA

nice to read a few people remaining optomisitc about Cowher

He DOES want to coach. He DOES NOT WANT TO COACH HERE, and won't.

This all is pretty obvious from the various reports out there, I don't know why folks here can't get it through their skulls. Stop avoiding reality: Cowher thinks Buffalo sucks. Most of the world agrees with him. Eat it, own it, and crap it out already people.

Word has it, that since so many Buffalonians have moved to the Raleigh and North Carolina area in general, that there is some kind of bigshot working in the sanitation/wastewater department for the city of Raleigh. He supposedly is in charge of the same pipeline that comes from Cowher's house.

Since the report is now out today about Cowher being in Buffalo again, my unnamed source is supposedly test stripping all of the piles of poop flowing from Cowher's pipes to see if there is a DNA match. According to my source in Raleigh, "if we get a positive hit of Cowher's poop, he obviously isn't in Buffalo." Of course though, he also said that Cowher's wife could be slow releasing a stockpile of Cowher's poop in order throw off the media. To protect his identity and to not anger taxpayers who don't like football, I will NOT release his name, so please don't ask via PM.

I mean, who knows. I just wanted to mention this. I should have news in about an hour.

This all is pretty obvious from the various reports out there, I don't know why folks here can't get it through their skulls. Stop avoiding reality: Cowher thinks Buffalo sucks. Most of the world agrees with him. Eat it, own it, and crap it out already people.

shut your pie hole turd face :thumbsup:

I think Cowher does want to coach this year. Just not in Buffalo if he can help it. Right now the Bills are Cowher's "date insurance" for the prom. He knows he can dance with us but is waiting to see if any prettier girls will go with him.

While Cowher can always go back to CBS I think he feels like he can't waste another year from the NFL. The longer he's out of coaching the more the game will pass him by. That's why he can't bring himself to say no to the Bills like Shanahan did.

When it comes down to it, and no better jobs are available, he may say yes eventually. The problem for Buffalo is we can't wait around for Cowher to decide. We have to look at other candidates.

PTR

The only person that will be eating anything is you eating ur words if Cowher comes here punk