Bills press conference @2:30-Nix confirmed as new GM

zdro22

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I just woke up and heard this on sportscenter....Did they say Perry Fewell is likely to stay in buffalo? I thought i heard that

Im serious maybe I was still half asleep and did not hear this right but I could swear John Buccigross said it right before Schefter came on.

OK I just woke up and heard this on sportscenter....Did they say Perry Fewell is likely to stay in buffalo? I thought i heard that

I hope you are still asleep. This would qualify as a nightmare...unless its as film alphabetizer....

I hope that was still some post sleep hangover....

I can't think of a worse way to bring 2010 in then finding out OBD is going to stand pat.

I'm guessing they said he "would like to stay" in Buffalo.

But then again it is ESPN, so who knows.....

This is it BABY!!! Cowher will be announced as the new head coach...Ralph is selling the team to Kelly and his investors...a new retractable Dome stadium is getting built on the waterfront...team commits to staying in BUffalo for another 50 yrs.

Do you think I'm getting my hopes up?

Can't decide if New Years Eve day is the best time for a big press conference? or the worst time?