Bills press conference @2:30-Nix confirmed as new GM

zdro22

I'm guessing they said he "would like to stay" in Buffalo.

But then again it is ESPN, so who knows.....

I hope you're right. I had fallen asleep with ESPN on and theres a good chance I heard this in my nightmare because no one here or on BBMB heard it, thank god.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I just woke up and heard this on sportscenter....Did they say Perry Fewell is likely to stay in buffalo? I thought i heard that

Boy I hope not if Fewell becomes head coach Iam going to jump of a very high cliff, Wilson you old :rolleyes::worthy::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::censored: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills to announce support for Fred Jackson after his "eye black" fine this week.

To be serious though, I hate getting texts like this. Now I will get no work done as I keep refreshing every website trying to figure out what is going on at OBD :rolleyes:

This is it BABY!!! Cowher will be announced as the new head coach...Ralph is selling the team to Kelly and his investors...a new retractable Dome stadium is getting built on the waterfront...team commits to staying in BUffalo for another 50 yrs.

Awesome! Thanks for the chuckle, but you forgot about the announcement that they're slashing the price of beer at the stadium.

OK I just woke up and heard this on sportscenter....Did they say Perry Fewell is likely to stay in buffalo? I thought i heard that

Heard the same thing. They were talking to Schefter about coaches on the hot seat, and John Buccigross said that it looks like Fewell will be staying in Buffalo. Schefter didn't day it, the anchor said it. I was kinda shocked when I heard that as well.

Florio over at PFT just posted it. He said he hasn't heard anything but if it was major something would've been leaked by now but "it is raising some eyebrows....."

I agree with the first part. It's going to be like we are wearing our throwbacks Sunday or something small like that.