Classy Response from Incognito

It sounds like he doesn't plan on being here long anyway. At the very end of the interview he is asked about his personal foul penalties and he says "... leaving St.Louis transitioning out of Buffalo it's something I have to work at..."

Don't know if he misspoke but at another point, he also mentioned playing 3 games here.

It sounds like he's gonna try to change. If he does re-up him. He's likely to come cheap due to his past shenanigans and the Bills will have the makings of a nasty O Line. I want him to anger guys by being a tough SOB play finisher. I just don't want a dirty cheap shot artist on the team.

Kawika Mitchell is the scumbag. Who is that underachiever to be calling out guys that he's never played with? F--- him.

Incognito has a clean slate in Buffalo as far as I'm concerned.

And quite frankly, I'd like to see someone on that offense get a little scrappy with the opposition for a change.

It sounds like he's gonna try to change. If he does re-up him. He's likely to come cheap due to his past shenanigans and the Bills will have the makings of a nasty O Line. I want him to anger guys by being a tough SOB play finisher. I just don't want a dirty cheap shot artist on the team.

I wouldn't mind having a dirty cheapshot artist on offense to counter the dirty cheapshot artist on the Pats* defense.

Yep.

Sweet move, tough guy. Talking serious **** about your newest team mate, publicly...ON !@#$ING TWITTER.

Mitchell is a major disappointment. This is the second time he has twitted like a third grader.

This guy behaves like a child! I hope we dump this jack_$$ at the end of the year.

Mitchell is a major disappointment. This is the second time he has twitted like a third grader.

This guy behaves like a child! I hope we dump this jack_$$ at the end of the year.

Yeah, I don't think Mitchell has to worry about being his team mate, because Mitchell should'nt be back next year any how and Incognito may. If Mitchell played with that kind of intensity he might be a decent linebacker.

And what exactly, have mitchell done on the field to warrant his opening his friggin yap about this?

His entire career has been built on a single season where he was the 7th biggest threat on the Giants starting front 7.

Oh sure. A change of scenery will really be great for him. This bodes well...

“I was just so frustrated with putting in so much hard work and pounding the details, and then just coming up loss after loss after loss... it takes its toll on you as an athlete more than I really imagined.”

Yep. New leaf.

Kawika Mitchell is the scumbag. Who is that underachiever to be calling out guys that he's never played with? F--- him.

And quite frankly, I'd like to see someone on that offense get a little scrappy with the opposition for a change.

That is funny since you dont want to give Vick one ? When Vick arrives this winter I hope your clean slate will still apply.

That is funny since you dont want to give Vick one ? When Vick arrives this winter I hope your clean slate will still apply.

Aside from your apples to dumptrucks comparison, I've never said Vick shouldn't be allowed to play football.

I've said I don't want Vick in Buffalo because he's a sh--ty QB; in addition to being a convicted felon. Big difference.

I think you're wrong saying Mitchell has never played with him - on his Twitter, Mitchell made it pretty clear that he *had* played against Incognito and made it sound as if Incognito had "gone after" him (i.e. tried to hurt him).

Oh sure. A change of scenery will really be great for him. This bodes well...

"I was just so frustrated with putting in so much hard work and pounding the details, and then just coming up loss after loss after loss... it takes its toll on you as an athlete more than I really imagined."

Yep. New leaf.

Word. If he's looking to find a winning tradition, he's in the WRONG place.

ESPN (Tim) chose not to include the word "suks" and labeled it as an obsenity? In a football article? For real? Is this how watered-down and PC you are?

I hope your wrong. We would have the makings of a good O-line if he came back and Wood could play next year.

Mike & Mike blasted Mitchell for his comments also. Not real smart of Kawika.

Agreed. You don't call out a soon to be teamate publicly like that. Players on other teams, that's fine. But not someone coming to your own team.

Agree 100%

"I'm going to continue playing my game, playing the way I play," Incognito said. "I'm going to be a lot less selfish with the penalties and just the acting out. I think I was just so frustrated with putting in so much hard work and pounding the details and then just coming up loss after loss after loss after loss after loss."

Well, playing for the Bills should be a lot less frustrating for him.... :lol:

Although I don't like the idea of legitimate complaints of dirty play becoming possible against my favorite team, it isn't like this guy butchered dogs for fun. I never heard ANYONE from the Bills speaking out against Mike Vick, but this overrated blowhard Mitchell has **** to say about Incognito? I'm really starting to hate the attitudes of some of Fewell's defensive staff, because they SUCK, and when you SUCK, you should remain, well, incognito. Mitchell, screw you. Go guard your lawn, you overpriced bag of wind.

RI was/ is a scumbag who is a dirty player. It's a fact. I love that we signed him but it's hilarious to hear people blast Mitchell for speaking the truth. I don't fault him at all and I'm sure they'll work out their differences.

Speak the truth? Maybe, but how about not using a gramatical disaster twitter blast saying he suks balls. How about just writing it on the bathroom wall instead. Mitchell is a moron.

RI was/ is a scumbag who is a dirty player. It's a fact. I love that we signed him but it's hilarious to hear people blast Mitchell for speaking the truth. I don't fault him at all and I'm sure they'll work out their differences.

Mitchell may have been speaking the "truth" but to rip the guy on Twitter is pathetic........ this guy is now a teamate of his. If Mitchell had a set of b#lls, he would keep his thoughts and comments behind closed doors at the stadium and discuss it with his new TEAMATE face to face. RI could be jack the ripper/arthur shawcross and satan rolled into one but why blast him publicly when he is joining your team? Thats why people are "blasting" Mitchell.

Aside from your apples to dumptrucks comparison, I've never said Vick shouldn't be allowed to play football.

I've said I don't want Vick in Buffalo because he's a sh--ty QB; in addition to being a convicted felon. Big difference.

Its true. Even when he was at his best, he was an occasianal electric play-maker, but not a leader or solid NFL qb.

I am guessing the majority of folks that dont want Vick the felon probably wouldn't want him even if he never cuddled up to bubba in cell block D.

Guest dog14787

Mitchell is my favorite LB and the fact that he called Incognito out on his questionable past tells the guy to straighten up his act if he wants to play for Buffalo. In my opinion it might make enough difference the guy will actually try to change his bad habits and succeed here in Buffalo.

"A little scrappy" or just plain thuggish. Polian and Butler never would have brought in somebody like this.....then again, most people have forgotten what those teams were like, I guess.

Didn't see "balls" in the original tweet. If it's there, then I get the omission.

There are no "balls" in Mitchell's cowardly twitter attack.

I think the first "dirty act" for Incognito would be to backslap Hiawatha Mitchell. Oh, wait, Mitchell isn't even IN the locker room---he's out Christmas shopping!!

This guy is a joke---called this one long ago.