Congrats JP

BillsFanLevy

Our starting QB has a QB rating in the 50's, no I'm not joking, are you?

Losman's stats today 21-35 for 193 yards , zero int and a win in the UFC Championship game.

(While probably playing through a concussion plus JP makes a shoe string tackle that saved a TD going the other way)

The more I read your posts, the more I think we have all been takin' hook, line and sinker, by Crayonz.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think JP can out play our current QB's, because both JP or Bollinger probably could in my opinion.

JP would be airing it out to TO and Lee every other play, are you kidding me.

I saw your love of Losman in the last UFL thread and ignored it. At this point I would just advise you to stop doing drugs.

If Shanahan does come in, I could see him giving JP a shot. JP is a lesser version of Jake Plummer- who wasn't great either.

Ill give you my hundred to your 10 bucks if Shanahan gets hired JP doesnt get signed.....If they Hire Shanahan all bets on if not its a dead bet......Plummer was a much better qb than JP could ever dream of..As a matter of fact Plummer would have a better shot than JP getting signed By Shanahan if he signed up...Hell YA would have a better shot..LOL..Give up the dream...ROTFLMAO

Ill give you my hundred to your 10 bucks if Shanahan gets hired JP doesnt get signed.....If they Hire Shanahan all bets on if not its a dead bet......Plummer was a much better qb than JP could ever dream of..As a matter of fact Plummer would have a better shot than JP getting signed By Shanahan if he signed up...Hell YA would have a better shot..LOL..Give up the dream...ROTFLMAO

I'm not sure what Plummers legal status is, but I think the Bucs still own his rights.

Our starting QB has a QB rating in the 50's, no I'm not joking, are you?

Losman's stats today 21-35 for 193 yards , zero int and a win in the UFC Championship game.

(While probably playing through a concussion plus JP makes a shoe string tackle that saved a TD going the other way)

LMAO...where did you get the "concussion" from when you say probably playing through a concusssion? Is this the same made up concussion you already admitted giving Trent last year when you said you have no proof or anything but you feel Trent suffered a second concussion last year that he nor the team told anyone about as justification for his terrible second half of the season

Whats with you and making up make believe concussions to validate outlandish claims of greatness of bad quarterbacks?

You don't think JP can out play our current QB's, because both JP or Bollinger probably could in my opinion.

JP would be airing it out to TO and Lee every other play, are you kidding me.

No. JP would be throwing ground balls ala infield baseball practice. He would also be getting picked and sacked because he really does suck. He would be throwing out patterns 20 yards over the heads of open receivers because he has no feel for the game. He is the Dick Jauron of NFL QBs. The man is a serial, perpetual loser.

Other than the above, I have no problem with JP Loseman.

No. JP would be throwing ground balls ala infield baseball practice. He would also be getting picked and sacked because he really does suck. He would be throwing out patterns 20 yards over the heads of open receivers because he has no feel for the game. He is the Dick Jauron of NFL QBs. The man is a serial, perpetual loser.

Yes, Bill - JP's a serial, perpetual loser who just won a league championship!

You're actually gonna use a baseball analogy to deride Losman??? You sure you wanna do that??? :lol:

Video Link - Trent Edwards throws like a girl

(Actually, my apologies to all girls everywhere - I know there are plenty of you that can throw better than that! :beer: )

Good to see you keep it classy as usual with regards to JP, Bill. :lol:

The game had a justice ending. Florida won the toss & Bollinger cost them the game with an interception deep in his own territory. Between Bollinger's fumble for a TD and pick for the winning FG, and JP's sacks & sailing it over the heads of receivers when he aired it out, neither looked like he belongs in the NFL any time soon.

Have you seen these guys play throughout the season? Bollinger looked great in the beginning then came back to earth. JP played like....JP-lots of sacks and balls flying over receivers heads on most of his deep passes, with an occasional home run.

You can say what you want about JPs faults, but you're not giving him his due. He played 6 games, 123/198, 62.1%, 1388, 9 TDs, 2 INTs. That's a 94+ rating. Not bad and tonight he's a champion. He played well for his team.

Bollinger had better numbers and was impressive through the season, but had a tough game today. Not saying either of these guys are NFL starters, but playing in the UFL this year and playing well should give them some opportunities for NFL contracts. Nice job overall for the season by both of them IMO.

Not true. There are two JP Losmans who played for the Buffalo Bills, the capable, high-percentage guy who threw short passes as well as long ones well in 2006, and the turnover-prone sack magnet from 2007 and 2008.

Depends on which one came back. And the main point is that if you were to get back JP, you would have to put him in the kind of system at which he excels. The bottom line is that when the Bills opened up the playbook and sometimes called aggressive plays, JP looked like a promising young guy. When they took up the the Jauron ultra-conservative take-no-risks philosophy and closed up the playbook, JP was lost, and frankly lousy.

Put him in the right system and he might well be a good QB.

Can't see him back in Buffalo, though.

You can say what you want about JPs faults, but you're not giving him his due. He played 6 games, and tonight he's a champion. He played well for his team.

Great. Where's our SB trophy for the 2002 super half-season that Bledsoe brought us?

This is the NFL, and JP can't cut it.