A Few Thoughts About The Game

1) Another fine game by Byrd. He left the field at around the deuce; I hope is is OK. It must suck to have runners charging at you with a full head of steam on virtually every play.

2) I saw something interesting before the half. TO was on the sidelines bitching to Josh Reed, and Reed turned his back on him and walked away. Take from this what you wish.

3) Poz played a very good game today.

4) This game was the dictionary definition of Jauron Ball. A non-aggressive, weak, tiny little team with no Offensive Tackles and 200 defensive backs gets beat to s--t at home. Surprised are we?

5) Moorman is a flat out freak, but you already knew that.

6) The announcers were right. The incomplete pass at halftime was on Fitz, not TO. WAY too much air.

7) Don't look now, but Schobel was on a pace for double digit sacks. He was dominating Orlando Brown. As soon as he left the field their defense fell apart. It would have anyway mind you. Stroud was gassed and Spencer Johnson was covering wideouts. What a freaking mess.

8) I like Fitz but he was pretty bad today. Tough to blame him when your OTs are "Tinker Bell" and the "Nobody of the Week."

9) There is no valid reason to keep Jauron. He never could coach, but he now looks like he is nearing a mental breakdown. Don't want that, ya know? They might have to put him in a treatment room with big posters of college defensive backs on the wall as part of his therapy.

10) We probably won't, but I will forever cling to hope that the Bills will draft some big guys and build a football team; one that doesn't resemble a ballet ensemble.

11) Is Lynch turning into a non-productive player? I sure hope not. Freddy Jackson is productive.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Another fine game by Byrd. He left the field at around the deuce; I hope is is OK. It must suck to have runners charging at you with a full head of steam on virtually every play.

2) I saw something interesting before the half. TO was on the sidelines bitching to Josh Reed, and Reed turned his back on him and walked away. Take from this what you wish.

3) Poz played a very good game today.

4) This game was the dictionary definition of Jauron Ball. A non-aggressive, weak, tiny little team with no Offensive Tackles and 200 defensive backs gets beat to s--t at home. Surprised are we?

5) Moorman is a flat out freak, but you already knew that.

6) The announcers were right. The incomplete pass at halftime was on Fitz, not TO. WAY too much air.

7) Don't look now, but Schobel was on a pace for double digit sacks. He was dominating Orlando Brown. As soon as he left the field their defense fell apart. It would have anyway mind you. Stroud was gassed and Spencer Johnson was covering wideouts. What a freaking mess.

8) I like Fitz but he was pretty bad today. Tough to blame him when your OTs are "Tinker Bell" and the "Nobody of the Week."

9) There is no valid reason to keep Jauron. He never could coach, but he now looks like he is nearing a mental breakdown. Don't want that, ya know? They might have to put him in a treatment room with big posters of college defensive backs on the wall as part of his therapy.

10) We probably won't, but I will forever cling to hope that the Bills will draft some big guys and build a football team; one that doesn't resemble a ballet ensemble.

11) Is Lynch turning into a non-productive player? I sure hope not. Freddy Jackson is productive.

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to summarize..we are a catastrophe

Too Funny ;)

Once again Jauron shows us exactly why he shouldn't be here any more. First, having big, slow DTs dropping back to cover small, fast WRs is just dumb. Someone should be fired and banned from attending any NFL games for life for even considering that as a viable defensive "scheme".

So, Jauron gives TO Friday off!?!!?! He's got a QB with 2 starts under his belt. An offense struggling to even resemble being professional, let alone find a rhythm. And you give your guys days off just before they go into a bye week! Infrggincredible.

Another brutal game to remind us all just how bad they can be.

Just to play devils advocate

1) Another fine game by Byrd. He left the field at around the deuce; I hope is is OK. It must suck to have runners charging at you with a full head of steam on virtually every play.It wasn't really until he second half when the Texans really started running at Buffalo and getting deep on them, The defence, like every week, looked good until they played more then half the game on the field

2) I saw something interesting before the half. TO was on the sidelines bitching to Josh Reed, and Reed turned his back on him and walked away. Take from this what you wish.Good, what has TO done to show that he deserves rescpet from anyone as a team leader? From what I saw on the one INT but Houston that was intended to be a deep toss to TO, TO stopped and just stood there watching the ING happen and didn't look like he was going to make an effort to take the DB down

3) Poz played a very good game today.Can't complain about his play, can't complain too much about the defence though. Give them an offence that doesn't go 3 and out every play and they will be a much better defence. But when it doesn't matter if you stop the other team cause in 3 plays you will be back on the field, its hard to be dominate for an entire game

4) This game was the dictionary definition of Jauron Ball. A non-aggressive, weak, tiny little team with no Offensive Tackles and 200 defensive backs gets beat to s--t at home. Surprised are we?True, the offence has never been aggressive and can't score on a $0.50 hooker

5) Moorman is a flat out freak, but you already knew that.Sad that one of Buffalos best players is the punter every year

6) The announcers were right. The incomplete pass at halftime was on Fitz, not TO. WAY too much air.depends on what the call was, hard for either guy to get their timing down when one of them is given days off during the week. Sorry, but no one on the offence should be given any time off. I don't care if DJ told TO to take the day off, a true TEAM PLAYER would have said "thanks, but I need to get better and work with the QB"

7) Don't look now, but Schobel was on a pace for double digit sacks. He was dominating Orlando Brown. As soon as he left the field their defense fell apart. It would have anyway mind you. Stroud was gassed and Spencer Johnson was covering wideouts. What a freaking mess.The D-line and the Defence itself is not bad. They aren't a top 5 defence, but if the offence would do their job and score some points, along with staying on the field for more then 3 plays at a time, people wouldn't be looking at the Bills defence as a weak spot

8) I like Fitz but he was pretty bad today. Tough to blame him when your OTs are "Tinker Bell" and the "Nobody of the Week."Fitz is mediocre at best, same with Edwards, even with better Tackles they still wouldn't be much better. Plus, I thought you were in the group that thought Bell was going to be a great LT? The Bills did exactly what you have cryed about for so long, spent early picks on the o-line and d-line this year

9) There is no valid reason to keep Jauron. He never could coach, but he now looks like he is nearing a mental breakdown. Don't want that, ya know? They might have to put him in a treatment room with big posters of college defensive backs on the wall as part of his therapy. Its true, but they will probably ride the season out with him cause right now, whats the better option? He is gone at the end of the season no matter what, you can tell already that Ralph is not happy with him and his coaching. Ralph may be old, but he isn't stupid, he knows that it will take alot more then a TO signing this offseason to sell tickets and jerseys if DJ comes back for another year. Most likely, the Bills ride out the rest of the year with Jauron and he is gone in the offseason and they go through the list of hot co-ordinators and UFL coaches, along with maybe interviewing Bobby April. DJ knows his career in Buffalo is over, he isn't a complete idiot either

10) We probably won't, but I will forever cling to hope that the Bills will draft some big guys and build a football team; one that doesn't resemble a ballet ensemble. They just drafted 3 linemen this offseason and have a rookie LT. What they need to do is draft offensive players that can help this offence score points and keep them from going 3 and out every time. If they could also draft something that can keep players from getting hurt all the time, they might also be a better team

11) Is Lynch turning into a non-productive player? I sure hope not. Freddy Jackson is productive. I don't think either have really been productive players, but Lynch also has 3 less games this year then Jackson

12) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yup, and on the bright side, we know theres no way Buffalo loses next week, although playing devils advocate, theres also no way they win either

I think our QBs are only allowed 2 to 3 decent outings in a row. Fitz ran into the Bills statute of limitations for respectable outings. But seriously I was thinking if ever there was a game we needed a QB with check-down instinct, it was today. Fitz was obviously operating under instructions to get it to TO no matter what. At least TE would have over ridden that given the oline breakdown and thrown screens and underneath passes. it was our only chance to keep some drives alive

Just to play devils advocate

6) The announcers were right. The incomplete pass at halftime was on Fitz, not TO. WAY too much air.depends on what the call was, hard for either guy to get their timing down when one of them is given days off during the week. Sorry, but no one on the offence should be given any time off. I don't care if DJ told TO to take the day off, a true TEAM PLAYER would have said "thanks, but I need to get better and work with the QB"

A real HC that has a clue on how to lead does NOT let the players decide on when they can take days off. In fact, given the state of the offense this year, this behavior is unfathomable.

7) Don't look now, but Schobel was on a pace for double digit sacks. He was dominating Orlando Brown. As soon as he left the field their defense fell apart. It would have anyway mind you. Stroud was gassed and Spencer Johnson was covering wideouts. What a freaking mess.The D-line and the Defence itself is not bad. They aren't a top 5 defence, but if the offence would do their job and score some points, along with staying on the field for more then 3 plays at a time, people wouldn't be looking at the Bills defence as a weak spot

8) I like Fitz but he was pretty bad today. Tough to blame him when your OTs are "Tinker Bell" and the "Nobody of the Week."Fitz is mediocre at best, same with Edwards, even with better Tackles they still wouldn't be much better. Plus, I thought you were in the group that thought Bell was going to be a great LT? The Bills did exactly what you have cryed about for so long, spent early picks on the o-line and d-line this year

9) There is no valid reason to keep Jauron. He never could coach, but he now looks like he is nearing a mental breakdown. Don't want that, ya know? They might have to put him in a treatment room with big posters of college defensive backs on the wall as part of his therapy. Its true, but they will probably ride the season out with him cause right now, whats the better option? He is gone at the end of the season no matter what, you can tell already that Ralph is not happy with him and his coaching. Ralph may be old, but he isn't stupid, he knows that it will take alot more then a TO signing this offseason to sell tickets and jerseys if DJ comes back for another year. Most likely, the Bills ride out the rest of the year with Jauron and he is gone in the offseason and they go through the list of hot co-ordinators and UFL coaches, along with maybe interviewing Bobby April. DJ knows his career in Buffalo is over, he isn't a complete idiot either

I always wondered about this statement. DJ may be intelligent, but he seems to lack some basic common sense.

I think our QBs are only allowed 2 to 3 decent outings in a row. Fitz ran into the Bills statute of limitations for respectable outings. But seriously I was thinking if ever there was a game we needed a QB with check-down instinct, it was today. Fitz was obviously operating under instructions to get it to TO no matter what. At least TE would have over ridden that given the oline breakdown and thrown screens and underneath passes. it was our only chance to keep some drives alive

He threw his fair share of 6 yards passes on 3rd and 9.

7-9 is likely not reachable.

No, 7-9 is very reachable. We will probably win the next two games (just to get everyone's hopes up again) and then get blown out but still manage to pick up one more random game later in the year. It's how this team runs under DJ.

No, 7-9 is very reachable. We will probably win the next two games (just to get everyone's hopes up again) and then get blown out but still manage to pick up one more random game later in the year. It's how this team runs under DJ.

We will lose to the Titans by installing a 100% run attack since other teams have destroyed them throwing the ball.

We have a pretty good D. Too bad our offense forces them to play 40+ minutes and can only go 3-and-out. This game was textbook football by "Dickless" Jauron. The coach who has no dick.

PTR

3. QWhere were you? Poz was a POS. Did you miss those TDs straight up the gut? C'mon, watch the game.

3. QWhere were you? Poz was a POS. Did you miss those TDs straight up the gut? C'mon, watch the game.

They all came after Poz and the rest of the D were on the field for 35 minutes. You think like Jauron does...his offense sucks and he expects his D to save his azz every time. The Bills D was worn down by then. I'd tell you to watch the game but it's obviously over your head.

PTR

Bill, thanks for the comments again. Being at the game I miss some of the sideline things, even though we sit in the front row behind the tunnel side EZ. Thanks for the info.

Today can be no better example of why Dick-ball does not work. Even forcing turnovers and running a vanilla no guts offense, they managed to once again break down defensively in the fourth. Sound familiar? It's like freaking ground hog day each game-day.

RW said at halftime that his goal was to give the fans a SB win. Are we any closer today than we were at the end of 2005? I think not, and it's an insult to the intelligence of Bills fans to believe this remains their goal. At the same time, I'm happy no one booed a 91 year old man and everyone should respect their elders.

It's still worthless to discuss the merits of individual players and coaches because until the men picking and coaching them are replaced, it's a waste of time.

When this decade began, there were 30 other teams in the NFL. All of those teams save Detroit have made the post-season at least once. If it's not clear a total housecleaning is absolutely necessary again, I don't know when it ever will. Fans who want to criticize players should stop wasting their breath. It's management folks.