VENTING THREAD

BILLZ4LIFE

RALPH WILSON IS A CHEAP PIECE OF ****!!!

DICKY !@#$HEAD JAURON IS A STUPID PIECE OF ****!!!

RUSS BRANDON IS A CLUELESS PIECE OF ****!!!

TOM MODRAK AND JOHN GUY ARE LEFTOVER NUGGETS OF **** IN DA TOILET BOWL!!!

WOW. IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE............ OR COULD IT???

I FEEL BETTER, A LITTLE BIT @ LEAST.

WHO'S NEXT??

Nothing we say or type or place on bilboards will do anything to influence change in the Bills organization

DOESN'T MATTER. I FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. I DON'T CARE IF I CHANGE ANYTHING, IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.THAT'S WHAT THESE FORUM SITES ARE FOR. SO IF THAT'S YOUR WAY OF VENTING TO ME, TOUCHE!!

WHO'S NEXT??

Marmalade, dead! NEIDERMYER…Dead!

Bluto’s right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We’ve gotta take these bastards.

WHO'S NEXT??

TRENT EDWARDS IS THE SECOND S***IEST STARTING QB CURRENTLY IN THE NFL BEHIND ONLY JAMARCUS RUSSEL!!!

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the g*ddamn customers so the engineers don't have to!!

I have people skills!!

I am good at dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!

:P

One of my favorite lines from the movie!

Bottom line:

Ralph will ONLY do something when he HAS to. As long as you people keep filling his pockets every sunday, he doesnt need to.

I vowed before the Cleveland game that, if they lost, I would not watch another game, or go to one, or buy any Bills stuff, until Jauron is fired. I wish more of you would do the same. I even asked myself today when I got to this site "why do I care to go to this Bills site."

And frankly, firing Jauron at this point wont fix much if he hires an interim coach from within. We need change now. We need the coach for the next few years to come in now, evaluate now, and begin teaching his way now. now.

If I were 91 years old I would do everything humanly possible to win the Super Bowl NOW. I guess he is doing everything humanly possible to make sure his heirs get 3 or 4 million more dollars after he's gone. . Now THAT'S a Hall of Fame owner!

Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the g*ddamn customers so the engineers don't have to!!

I have people skills!!

I am good at dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!

I'd like to move us right along to a Dick Jauron. Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

"I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass !@#$ on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after !@#$ing a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks."

P.S. The Bills suck

"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

I could say this to countless in the Bills organization!

"I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass !@#$ on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after !@#$ing a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks."

"Thirty-seven"

"I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

I could say this to countless in the Bills organization!

"And the Lord spoke", saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Guest dog14787

Its hard to be extremely critical about any one individual now when the real Culprit, Marv Levy is no longer with the Buffalo Bills organization. When Marv Levy left the Bills organization he took the Bills GM with him and I suppose he must have thought his value to the team was insignificant because he decided to leave the GM position unattended like a ship without a Captain.

It doesn't surprise me the Ship is now lost at sea...

WHO'S NEXT??

Thank you Ralph for giving Sundays back to me. My weekends have become more productive and I'm actually having fun. I have missed so much over the years.

I'd like to move us right along to a Dick Jauron. Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

There are reports from one bills drive that players were seen in practice jumping on different mats. When asked about this players said Jauron told them it was a jump to conclusions mat

Thank you Ralph for giving Sundays back to me. My weekends have become more productive and I'm actually having fun. I have missed so much over the years.

My team is the Bills and it will always be that way.

But guys like you kill me, do you NOT like the game of football?? I mean come on. MNF has been great, also some really good matchups happening when the Bills aren't playing. either 1 or 4PM.

If you don't have Sunday Ticket, I'll cut you some slack,

Even if you don't have sunday ticket, there are at least three games available every week to anyone who has rabbit ears.

COME ON MAN

Where have you been? Just about every thread started over the last month has turned into nothing but angry venting, and justifiably so. This organization is a complete joke and pathetic in every aspect, but nothing will ever change as long as Ralph is the owner. He may have a glorified past (in some peoples opinion) but in present day he is one of the worst owners in the NFL.

But guys like you kill me, do you NOT like the game of football?? I mean come on. MNF has been great, also some really good matchups happening when the Bills aren't playing. either 1 or 4PM.

Even if you don't have sunday ticket, there are at least three games available every week to anyone who has rabbit ears.

COME ON MAN

You got it exactly, football has been great when the Bills aren't playing, but when you are a die-hard Bills fan like some of us, the disgusting performances week in and week out kinda get you out of the mood for football sometimes.

Its hard to be extremely critical about any one individual now when the real Culprit, Marv Levy is no longer with the Buffalo Bills organization. When Marv Levy left the Bills organization he took the Bills GM with him and I suppose he must have thought his value to the team was insignificant because he decided to leave the GM position unattended like a ship without a Captain.

It doesn't surprise me the Ship is now lost at sea...

You are so freaking clueless that it isn't funny. You are going to blame a decade and a half of terrible football on Levy's 3 year tenure as GM? Please, they were just as terrible when he took over, if not more so. Donahoe screwed this organization up more than Levy ever could have. What was done so great before Levy signed on as GM since the turn of the decade? What has happened so great since he left the GM post? Nothing. What are you going to do next? Blame a decade and a half of losing on the cheerleaders? If you are going to blame this mess on one person, the only option is to point at our HOF owner, who for decades has been one of the worst.

Guest dog14787
You are so freaking clueless that it isn't funny. You are going to blame a decade and a half of terrible football on Levy's 3 year tenure as GM? Please, they were just as terrible when he took over, if not more so. Donahoe screwed this organization up more than Levy ever could have. What was done so great before Levy signed on as GM since the turn of the decade? What has happened so great since he left the GM post? Nothing. What are you going to do next? Blame a decade and a half of losing on the cheerleaders? If you are going to blame this mess on one person, the only option is to point at our HOF owner, who for decades has been one of the worst.

Talk about being clueless, where did I blame anything on Levy's 3 year tenure.

I blamed him for leaving us without a GM upon his departure you brainless freak.

COME ON MAN

I wasn't completely truthful. I'm watching the Bears here in Chicago with my kids which is more rewarding now. NFC North has gotten very interesting this year.

You got it exactly, football has been great when the Bills aren't playing, but when you are a die-hard Bills fan like some of us, the disgusting performances week in and week out kinda get you out of the mood for football sometimes.

I agree 100%. I had to re-watch the Wild Horses-Pats* game because I didn't remember any of it. I was totally sober going into that game, but the Bills futile performance lingered way past the late game. Thank god for the NFLN!!

Cheerio

Talk about being clueless, where did I blame anything on Levy's 3 year tenure.

I blamed him for leaving us without a GM upon his departure you brainless freak.

Yo, turd for brains, and how do you explain the 10 years before he became GM. Besides that, if you had a clue what you were talking about, when he signed as GM, every in the organization that had the right to know, knew he was only staying there 3 years. When you a dumbass like yourself, you shouldn't throw names around.